Sunday 22 February 2015

999 Pieces

I am posting from my phone today so I can feel the typos coming on already. As much as I love autocorrect when it works, and enjoy the hilarious outcomes when it doesn't.. Some times I just don't know what it was thinking. The worst part is where I am typing so fast as I know what I want to say - the option to stop the correction doesn't come up fast enough and it just changes it and moves on. I'm none the wiser. Excuses..

In all honesty, I can say that the bulk of my time was spent breasting out that puzzle to get it done.. And.. Well you might be able to tell how that went overall by the title.

Day 600
I don't know I you'll see it so easy from the angle and size of the puzzle in this picture but there is an edge piece missing on the left hand side where the green building is.


I can honestly say that as I was getting more and more into the puzzle I started thinking it wasn't there. I was thinking I would've come across it by now. I was right, it is a shame but it doesn't really take away from the puzzle itself. We have still pieced together 999 pieces which I found very enjoyable, haven't done one in a very long time! My question is no longer Where's Wally - he is on the right where some guy is horing up a cactus with a gun. My question is where is the missing piece? Judging from the grass and it's colour - I'd say it's been torn a new one by a lawn more at this point!

I would t mind doing some more puzzles.. The only thing is, this was 1,000 pieces and took up pretty much the entire table, I have no clue how much more space we would need for a bigger one! Like one of them crazy 10,000 piece plus puzzles!

Totally went to the cinema today, saw The Wedding Ringer. I really enjoyed it, had a really nice balance between storyline and ridiculous comedy.. For example a dog eating peanut butter off of something.. And then biting it and not letting go.. Leaving it at it and you can guess the rest. It isn't too hard to guess.. It was odd in the fact that it was a great film but I only recognised two of the cast, Kevin Heart and Kaley Cuoco-Something.. She's married and has a double barrelled surname that I can't remember.. But yeah it was really good, I would recommend it. Kevin Heart is also in so many films at the moment, his agent must be new and trying to show off.. We saw two trailers for films with him in before the film. He's so tiny as well.

Day 601
We got some Happy Meals for lunch to get some Sean the Sheep stuff, we ended up with..


..These two things. The left is a little box, the right is a cereal bowl - the back of the sheep comes off just so you know. I say ended up with as we did have a spoon with Sean on which somehow went missing so we got another one as the lady said they only had the bowls and spoons.. And we ended up with the box so that was a lie.. Oh well. I'm an adult. I was t totally going to eat my cereal using the bowl and spoon.. Matching.. Suck it up Matt!

I shall leave you there. Emails me:
matttalkslife@gmail.com
Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment