Sunday 15 February 2015

Saturday, Sunday

Hey there, it's been a weekend hasn't it?

So, I like vouchers - we got some subway ones which are awesome. We totally snapped one up on Saturday, got two foot long meals so with a drink and cookie for £10! It was good, I was also crazy full up as well.. I used to be able to demolish them without even thinking about it.. How the times change. Someone was asking for a six inch cup? And no one knew what she was on about.. She meant the drink that comes with the six inch sub as a meal but.. Yeah what?

Also had a visit from some family, received a toaster as a house warming which is totally purple - matched everything else. Also got my birthday present, I know it's not until Thursday but I like presents. A nice shirt for work. I can already imagine the tie combos! 

I also received some gifts from my parents today, birthday orientated also. A 1000 piece puzzle of Where's Wally? I am totally going to make it and take a picture and ask you to find it so it'll be too small! I feel like an evil mastermind. I also got a where's the meerkat book and a stig one as well. Also a new jumper which blends from white at the bottom to black at the to - I think that's the best I can describe it. Once again - awesome.

Every time I hear a song that was in 50 Shades of Grey I feel awkward. And Ellie Goulding is pretty high in the chart at the moment so that is a high chance.. 

Totally doing this off of my phone.. I keep forgetting to see how that affects the formatting of the pictures. I'll remember one day!

Remember, you can email me at matttalkslife@gmail.com!

Now, picture this.. Well these. Two.

Day 593
So, this lovely delight here is your first picture for the weekend.


What you are looking at is a Malteser chocolate brownie - I saw chocolate brownie but I am pretty sure here are no other types.. It is so amaIng: it's all gooey on the inside, the crust is crispy and then the added crunch of the maltesers is extra. Amy has made two of these today, the first as a test which I gladly helped with - the second for my work as my birthday is on Thursday. They're going to love us yet hate us, treats are good but we're pretty much fattening everyone up. Like the witch from that rhyme. You know the one.

Day 594
As previously mentioned, we went to Bluewater on Thursday which of course has a Disney store.. Which in turn had this..


It's so frigging awesome! They had one at the cinema as well, I should've gotten a picture with it but.. I guess it felt a bit strange being a grown up in a kids store. They had a load of merchandise as well like little Beymax toys and teddies, if was awesome. One of the strangest things I find in the Disney store is the Star Wars and Marvel stuff. It just doesn't really seem to fit in but.. Hey. It is cool stuff.

Mentioning Marvel, Spider-Man is now back in the universe. Only thing is it means they'll probably remake the series - again. I grew up with Toby Maguire? As Spidey, the films got progressively worse as they went.. Andrew Gafield, the newer one was pretty good also. Once again never fully living up the entire expectation - I do like that they introduced some of the newer characters though, like Electro. I remember playing the old PS1 games where you fought all the different bosses, there's a lot more they could do. They just revisit the same ones like Venom and the Green Goblin - which I understand as he was the first bad guy.. 

The Fantastic Four is another film having a reboot which I am not too sure about.. I thought the previous one was good but it was an unbalance between story and action which killed it for me. I am just excited for all the up and coming Marvel and DC films like Batman vs. Superman, the next Avengers, The Justice League at some point.. There are so many comics, it's not lie they have a lack of choice! Deadpool - gimme!

No comments:

Post a Comment