Wednesday 25 February 2015

Oh The Loot..

Hi there internet. How are you? Oh.. Still full of cat videos? Awesome.

We went out for a cheeky meal with Amy's Grandparents. We went to a place called Castle Lake which is part of the Brewers Fayre chain. They have a different buffet on every night of the week which is all you can eat. We have been before on the Italian and curry nights, today.. Was burgers and hotdogs. It was so good, the hotdogs were better in my personal opinion but there was literally a bucket of bacon! And mushrooms! It was so nice.. Unlimited refills and a Sundae to top it all off.. I don't need to eat tomorrow..

So I am pretty tired and planning someone different for tomorrow's post, I shall share with you some pictures now.

Day 603
This one here is from the old cinema trip to see Project Almanac. This is one of the reasons we said to go on a Monday - I actually got to do the pose at the front of an empty cinema. I know it's a pretty generic photo idea but I wanted to do it anyway. The pattern on my jumper kind of makes me look like I'm wearing a poncho.. I would pull one of them off so good.


I feel like we are missing like.. Some new cinema craze. The majority of people that come in sat on the front row of the sloped section. We always like to sit towards the back in the middle for comfy viewing. There was only one free seat on that row, all made up of couples so it's not like it was a group booking.. Just seemed pretty strange at the time. I guess if doesn't matter because they still saw the film just as much as I did - they were just closed to a fire exit. Hmph, smart.

Day 604
So I received a glorious text from my mum today.. Saying I had a package with the word Loot on it.. Ahhhh!


We picked this up before heading back to the place of sleep. We always ended up watching the Comic Relief Bake Off and also three nominations for the Peoples Strictly Come Dancing thing. A fleeting visit turned into a couple of hours - Wehey.

But the loot.. Will be for tomorrow.. In a special sort of post type thing!
Email me! matttalkslife@gmail.com
Emails and responses will be published onto the page.
Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment