Tuesday 24 February 2015

I Am Groot!

The puzzle is gone. All 999 pieces of it. It is always quite fun to destroy sit even though you are watching a couple of days work turn into a pile. It's because we had tacos and we have salsa, a bowl for the meat and separate plates etc. which we needed space for. The puzzle was on the dining table so.. I made the decision it had to go. The box wasn't quite wide enough to just slide it off and in from the table which would have been terribly satisfying for no real reason. A shame. Quite in the puzzle mood now.

Day 602
Okay. So. Wow.


Someone I work with can crochet and very well as you can quite plainly see. She made one for her self and showed me and I naturally blurted out - give it to me. She went one better and made us one because.. Because awesome. It dances if you give it a bit of a wiggle, just like the film. I honestly have no idea how it all works but I am sure as hell glad it did! Little Groot has pride of place on the corner table of the living room.

We had a spontaneous cinema trip, we decided to go at about half seven for a half eight showing. We went and watched Project Almanac, which is a film based on time travel filmed on hand helds like in paranormal activity. I quite enjoyed if - safe to say Amy didn't. I like that style, I remember watching Cloverfield and really enjoying that. I don't know what story they were going for in terms of.. They referenced time travel a lot but this split off into alternate realities as well and paradoxes and things.. It was really clever how they set it all up and subtly explained the butterfly effect without directly letting on. I was a happy bunny. Apart from the error right at the end, so SPOILER here.. He went back in time to destroy the device deleting his timeline.. But the camera he carried back with him didn't disappear.. So that makes no sense. I guess it left it open to a 'happy ending.' I don't know. I would recommend - I am easily please with films then again. Takes the movie count to six for this year though!

And it was windy today. I walk across a bridge - gusty. Driving back from the cinema over a bridge, you can feel the pull. Push? I don't like it. Sucks. Especially when there is something super tall there as well.. No thanks.

Thanks for reading, remember you can email me:
matttalkslife@gmail.com
Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment