Tuesday 12 March 2013

Pizza Hut

It's so good. Me and pixelamy decided to go to Pizza Hut today and we had our usual cheesy bites 14" BBQ meat feast pizza. With unlimited salad and bottomless drinks. I'll leave it there otherwise I'm going to go back because it's so friggin' good! I like going back there because the same people have been working there ever since I started going out for food. It's nice to see a familiar face.

Yesterday I had a bit of an angry moment at the snow. Thankfully it was wonderfully sunny all day and the snow melted off of all the roads. Partly why we decided to go to Maidstone because the roads clearing up seemed like a sign. The grit was out in force today!

We also went to Tesco on the way back. Amy bought Breaking Dawn Part II 2 disc special edition. I want to watch it right now. She says no. Sad face. I know that I'm not supposed to like it but I do, I've even read the books. Given, they aren't the best books or films ever but there is something about Kristen Stewart's expressionless face that draws me back. She also exhales quite a lot, search YouTube for 'everything wrong with Twilight' and you'll know what I mean. I also got a big bag of Magic Stars for £1 because they are the best chocolates ever.

Amy also got a 'Jelly Bean' bubble gum scented candle. I popped out of the room and when I came back I opened the door to a lovely smell of bubble gum. Makes me want to chew something though.


And here's a picture of my cat looking quite smug. Just because I couldn't think of a picture to fit in with the rest of the stuff. Maybe I'll try add a picture with every post. Vain.

Thanks for reading. Send me something you would like me to talk about! Blog ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment