Sunday 31 March 2013

The Weekend Again

So according to my Blog statistics I have been doing this for over a month now. I got 597 views in my first month which I am pretty pleased with. To be honest I was only expecting a couple of views a post so to get that many, I am very happy. So thank you. 

So if you didn't notice there was no post on Friday, once again there were some technical issues. It wouldn't save when I was typing so there was nothing to upload. It seems to be all going well again so thankfully I shall be able to post something this weekend.

So the first thing that me and Amy did this weekend was to go and have a look at some animals because we can. We went to the Pets At Home near Maidstone to have a look, we really like hamsters. Problem is that there are worries that the cat will find it and enjoy a tasty treat. If the doors are shut and we get an inescapable cage it would be safe but, oh well. They had some rats as well which were all bundled into a tube and looked pretty cute. Then there were some Degu's which I had heard of but never seen before. They look like really big rats crossed with gerbils, and they were pretty crazy. They were in two separate cages but they were literally mirroring each others actions, running in the wheel and then bouncing around the cage, having a nibble and then back to the wheel. They were £45 for two or £79 for four is because they don't like to be on their own. They are pretty cool but they seem too jumpy for me.


We then went to PC World because I really like looking at a load of things I can't afford. I am very glad that we went in there because as I have mentioned before, I want to start a YouTube channel. There was a capture device in there for £75 but if you go to the website with all the discounts available you can get the best version imported from America for £78. I was maybe thinking of treating myself to that. Only thing is then if I need a new computer to actually capture HD game-play. I guess I shall have to see if it works. The reviews have said that it's a pretty decent device so who knows - I might be a YouTuber soon! Here's the thingy:


I car ticked over to 60,000 miles. Momentous occasion! Don't worry parents, I'd pulled over to so Amy could take the picture otherwise it would have gone to 60,001. There.


We also planned a Kinect night with the Mr Tate again and Amy was the only one who used it and that was 100m sprint and a tennis match. Turns out we spent most of the night trying to decide the take away - which you can see above. It was very tasty, a curry from our local curry house. We had a chicken tikka masala, a chicken korma and bhuna because we thought we should get three different ones so we could try them all. We also did our own rice and got two different naan breads, can't remember what it is called but there was meat in one of them. Tasty. 

Back to the normal schedule from tomorrow assuming there are no technical issues again. I know this wasn't necessarily super interesting but this is what I got up to. Thanks for reading. Blog you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment