Monday 11 March 2013

F#!@ snow

I usually like snow but now it's just getting annoying. Once a year is enough for me, this is the third time now and its just getting on my nerves! Last time there was a tiny drizzle and the gritters were out in force. Why aren't they out this time - the weather even predicted heavy snow falls yet the traffic in my area basically ground to a halt everywhere because no gritting had been done. The snow kept melting then freezing and melting then freezing some more. ICE.

Rant over.

The gaming thing I was planning to do with customization is going to have to be pushed back again because I got called into work today. Guess the culprit! It'll get done because I'm interested to see in what could be made. I also haven't done any more drawing.. Seems like my creative cap is loose at the moment. It'll all get done. For those of you who are waiting.

* * * * *

Screenshot-1754
http://mobage.com/games/dot-defender-of-texel
I haven't posted anything game related in a while so I thought I would chuck that on the end here. It's another iOS/Android game which I discovered through App Gratis (check it out, a free paid app or add on everyday) called DOT. Or Defender of Texel. It's by DeNA studies who I hadn't heard of before but I am thinking I will check out anything else they've done now. It's a very simple or game where you have a 9x9 formation of warriors where you swipe rows of 3 to attack the enemies in little animated battle. You can customize your team, fuse some to make stronger character, build new characters and equip them with stuff - I haven't yet found any stuff. The art style is 8 bit which I love. Somehow there's a lot of detail incorporated which makes it very pleasing on the eye. It's easy to catch on to, you will need to make a Mobage account or log in with your Facebook which will only post comments if you allow it to. Here's a link to the Mobage page about the game for more info, I'd highly recommend it. You also need an active link to the web to play it which is the biggest draw back.

Thanks to those who have read this. Please please please send me an idea of something you would like me to talk about. I know a lot of you probably don't have Google+ so you can send me an idea on Facebook or Twitter or to my phone for those of you who have my number. I'll credit you for the idea if you'd like. I'd like to get more engaged with who is reading! Blog ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment