Monday 29 April 2013

Cutting it close

Hello readers. I'm cutting it close yet again, but it would appear that the later I post the more readers I get. The Internet is making us all nocturnal very slowly. Next thing you know you'll spin your head near 360 and hoot.

So I know there was no blog on Friday and Saturday but I was really busy, tired and feeling a bit under the weather towards the end of it all. Well, I did post on Friday during the morning which covered the last couple of days but the rest of the day to you is technically a mystery. I ate some food and went to work. Mystery solved!

Saturday was a good day though, me Amy and Tate decided to go to the Ashford outlet store. Me and Amy had been once before but this was Tate's first visit. I really do like it there, even though everything to me is still really expensive, it's just a nice place to go and walk around. Loads of parking at £1 for 4 hours, food court which looks like an Apple shop and loads of really nice shops. My personal favourite is probably the super dry outlet but all the stuff I like is still £150+ even with £100 off! It's funny how stitching the phrase super dry into something can make it infinitely more valuable. For some reason the guidance my phone gave me was different on the way there and back. The motorway literally chucks out down the road from it yet on the way it lead us through some small roads and places. I don't get the mind of Siri.

We then all continued back to my house to have a kebab. I feel this may have contributed to my jippy tummy but who knows? I had a chicken, I do love chickens kebabs. Especially when you chuck it all in the pitta with a salad and just go to town on it. Tate had a wrap which looked awesome which I want to try next time. Amy had a classic doner or elephant leg as she described it. I will never look at that revolving meat the same again.

Amy then went babysitting so me and Mr Tom had a massive nerd out. We played Minecraft for about 4 hours, and it sounds so bad looking back it now but it was so good! We created a new world in survival mode and decided that for once we would do everything legitimately. We continued this today actually for another couple of hours. Good times.

It would appear that me and Amy are lagging a little on our walks. Maybe we'll go for one tomorrow.

Pictures! The first is of the cookie I got my mum for her birthday. I know I've mentioned it on her but not so sure if I've showed it.. So here it is either way. I forgot to get a picture without a slice gone but it was so tasty. All gone now unfortunately. I want to go back and just get one that says 'I love myself' and eat it.

The second is of some cat food which for some reason made me the think John Claude Van Cat. My mind is a mixed up jumble of randomness. So glad I can share that with the Internet. I might think of something worth while one day!

This post seems a little light today but I shall leave it here for now. Hope you enjoy reading. I'm trying to work out a way for people to subscribe or something to the page. The best way at the moment I would definitely say to be twitter. Every post I do will be shared on twitter as well as facebook. Eventually reddit when I understand it! Blog you later.



No comments:

Post a Comment