Sunday 7 April 2013

Hello Again

Sorry I haven't been posting as much as usual - well almost not at all. It's not because I haven't wanted to it is just that I have been really busy. I've been out spending a lot of time with Amy and my friends as we all managed to get some time off at once so it worked out quite nicely. You would have thought that would mean there would be loads to tell you. But there is only so much I can say about going for drives and looking in shops. Although an alarming number of shops that we went to had out of date pet food left on the shelves. We even removed them and put them in obscure positions to try and make them notice - they went straight back where we found them. 

Something I did want to talk about was a buffet that me and Amy tried on Thursday night. It's in Maidstone in the Lockmeadow complex and serves cuisines from all over the world all you can eat. Literally all you can eat. I managed three plates, two of curry and the other a mix of Thai food which I had never tried before. It was pretty good. The price varies depending on when you go - during the week it's £12.99 per person plus drinks on top. On the weekend I think it goes up to £15.99 but for an all you can eat I guess it's not too bad. Depends on how much you can stomach. They do a good deal where if it's your birthday you eat free as long as you are in a group of six - which for a birthday meal I would say is pretty easy to amass. You also your parking fee deducted from the price of the meal, unless it's after half 6 as the parking is free then anyway. I would recommend going there, all the staff are nice and friendly. The food is very well presented and pretty decent which I wouldn't expect from an all you can eat assuming they are cooking so much. Only thing is it was quite hard to find prices on the web at first.
Here's a link to the website if that sounds like something you would be interested in.
http://yummy-yummy.co.uk/

So as most of you know, I have an Xbox and obviously I get emails from them with information and stuff. They have recently started doing rewards which give you points for doing things like signing up to Sky on your Xbox. This time round they are pretty good, play a total of 20 hours in arcade games, buy 4 arcade games, and spend 800 points on each. Now this is pretty good as it works out as you getting a free month of gold, a free arcade game and an exclusive thing for your avatar. I had some extra points so I thought I would get me some arcade game goodness, one of which is quite an old game being 2-3 years old now - Castle Crashers.



The friend we play Kinect with a lot invited us to his house to play Castle Crashers with him as it is four player multpliayer so the three of us jumped in. I enjoyed the game so much I decided to get it myself on my own Xbox. The best part was is when I recovered my account at his house, it transferred all the stuff I did from there to here. Now I didn't know that it did this - it used to be that you'd have to do it all again. The power of Cloud Saving. I would really advise checking it out - more so if you know your friends have it. It is very proud of its multiplayer side. It is a 2D game where you move linear to the screen, button mashing and killing stuff. What more would you want? It is available on the Live Arcade, PSN and on Steam so most of you should be able to get your hands on it. It was 800 points on the Xbox so it should be less than a tenner. It has a huge amount of replay value so your money would be well spent here.
Here's the link to the website.
http://www.castlecrashers.com/


My cat hasn't made an appearance in a while so here he is. He was grumpy because everything was out of the kitchen and in the living room while my dad painted the ceiling. He decided to look like hover cat (Google it) and sit on the back of the sofa. Even though his bed is clearly not obstructed in anyway!

Thanks for reading, posts should be back to normal as far as I know. Unless randomness occurs again. Hope you had a nice weekend and I shall blog you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment