Thursday 11 April 2013

Rich people

I'm not one of them. There would appear to be a hell of a lot of them in Bluewater though. I know this is all stereotypical blah blah blah but you can usually tell the difference. There's that one side of the whole complex full of posh shops where rich people go to throw their money away, just for the hell of it. On the other hand there's me in a shop looking at the sale section painfully thinking £8 is still an awful lot for a t-shirt. I don't go shopping for clothes almost ever. I go maybe 1-2 a year and then that's generally just with my sister who points at stuff and I buy it. Otherwise I rely on Christmas and my birthday for clothes - it has worked out so far. I think they only clothing I would be willing to optionally go and buy myself would be underwear or suits. I do like a good suit. I don't own a nice one now but I will one day. I scrub up gurd. Needless to say, I didn't buy anything today but it was nice to get out the house. Cats are greedy when it comes to attention - see the picture down below. It was the only place he could get.

I think I mentioned that me and Amy tried one of them 'just add ingredients and do this' meals on Tuesday. A pasta bake which didn't turn out all that tasty. We tried another today, a carbonara which Amy doesn't usually like but this one was dam tasty. A nice creamy sauce which diced bacon and mushroom covering the spaghetti. I can't remember the brand but it was in a purple packet. If you're ever amiss at a meal for tea, I'd recommend that. It's pretty simple, ingredients will be stuff a lot of people generally have anyway so, the powder is only about 69p. Well that's what we paid I'm pretty sure.

I would like to thank you all for reading. I've been getting between 20-50 hits a day which is crazy! Especially as I'm just laying on my bed hitting a contraption with my fingers and you out there are taking the time to read the outcome. It's mind boggling and very much appreciated. Thank you! I won't lie - I would love for this Blog to get popular. Like thousands of people reading it. I said to Amy today 'wouldn't it be cool if one day I was walking down the road and someone stopped me and said, hey aren't that guy from the Internet?' Who knows? I've got hits in some foreign countries, the main bulk from the UK and America obviously. But I have had one from Canada and another from Afghanistan. As cool as that is I really have no clue how my page gets so far. A friend of a friend of a friend of a friend? I could go on but you have stuff to do.

I'm really getting behind on my art. I said it would be done in a couple of weeks and that sort of failed. It will get done, don't you worry. It'll be worth it I swear!

Thanks for reading again or at all if you're a first time reader. I hope you liked something and keeps you captive at the hands of my typing. Optionally of course. I'll blog you soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment