Thursday 18 April 2013

Lost

I'm not actually lost. I've just decided to start watching Lost on LoveFilm to finally make use of it! I am really impressed, the streaming is high quality, very fast and doesn't take long at all to buffer. Today I watched about 7 episodes back to back and its awesome. Crazy to think that this was first released in 2004! I did start watching it back then but where it got so much traction and popularity, it moved over to Sky and I don't have that. Freeview feels like the stone ages now. Luckily it is all in one place for me to watch to my hearts content whenever. £4.99 well spent!

I spent a lot of this morning trawling through different insurances for cars and it is a crazy and confusing business. The cars I was using for quotes have a 2 year age gap but create a huge void between the two prices! I won't go into it because numbers and numbers and a but private so.. It's confusing as most of you may already know. 

Dinner today was a nice chicken korma with garlic naan bread. Nice quick and easy meal to prepare, really tasty and worked out pretty cheap as all of the bits we needed were on offer or reduced! All in all.. This meal literally must have cost about £5.08. That right there is some good value, a shame that it all has to go back up in price at some point. 

Everyone loves the ice cream van. Apart from you who do not like ice cream.. Me and Amy have been waiting all week for him to appear when we are both here and so far he has not. He appeared yesterday while I was at work which sucked. He appeared on Monday when we had no change for him. It's like he knows.. Well they. There are two different ice cream vans that come round my way. I know they probably cover different areas different days but with two of them around here, I really thought our luck might have paid off! This seems crazy that I would appear to be ranting about an ice cream van. I'm not - just pointing out our bad luck. Would be awesome if he turned up while me and Amy where out for a walk, its nice being out in the sun walking with a 99 in your hand. Wonder if they are still £1. I know if you go to the beach in some places they charge £1.50! They are called 99's so they could be 99p. Well I like to think thats a reason. 

Some numbers for you, about my blog. It would seem on average I am hitting 30-40 page views a day now! The main bulk obviously coming from when I post some new content as its all new and shiny which is nice. Before I post anything, as I generally post in the evening, the page slowly gains a couple of views. It's nice as it means that my blog has made people want to come back. It is very humbling that something that is coming out of my finger tips is making people want to come back to my page. My tiny little corner of the internet which I can share with people.

Today's picture is a card that I saw on Moonpig that I found really funny and thought my friend would greatly appreciate. He did. Nothing more needs to be said.

Thank you reading as always! Hope you're having a good week and don't worry - its nearly the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment