Saturday 13 April 2013

Sat-Ur-Day.

Such an original title. Ooft.

What a miserable day. We were planning to go on a walk today but when it wasn't raining we got held up with stuff so by the time we were free to go into the wonderful world - it was peeing it down. I guess it made us run though, to and from the car and shops but that doesn't really count as out door activity. Then again, that's also pretty stupid as you'll get hit by just as much rain whether you walk or run. Doesn't make a difference, maybe a few raindrops here and there.

I bought Trials Evolution on the Xbox the other day, it was on sale for 800 points rather than 1200. I enjoyed the first game, Trials HD, so I thought I would give this one a try. Well done Red Lynx as this game is even better than the first and has endless amounts of play time in it with the introduction of online multiplayer. Amy wasn't too fond if the first one but she has become quite addicted to this one. I leave the room for a couple of seconds to come back to her revving a bike to hell. She's also developing a touch of nerd rage. How cute.

iPhone users, get Daily Spank now! I have mentioned it before I do believe but scrolling through, I haven't seen any familiar faces! It's up to you honestly though, but it is quite fun and addictive. It's also oddly satisfying getting a spank from a stranger. Sounds so rude but you would understand if you had the app.

Amy also introduced me to another app called 9Gag the other day which I now love. It's like all the silly Facebook groups with funny pictures bought together in one place without the picture being a bit too big, or not loading or with pictures of admins mixed in half way through. It's memes galore I tell you! There's so many things on there that'll make you smile, laugh, think and generally just throw your phone at your friends faces. They'll like it too.

See, I think this may be one of the only times I've uploaded on a Saturday so chances are tomorrow there may not be a blog. I was thinking of maybe doing a Facebook post on a Sunday which runs down all of my blog posts for the week. That way there is a link to them all in one place. If you've missed one, you can find it there. If you want to share it, you can do them all a once rather than every day - I know pressing buttons is a lot of effort. That way it'll help me out and you too if I can keep you entertained for a couple of minutes. Every little helps. Plus I was hoping to get some conversations going and that would be a good place for it as all the posts would be there ready for reference.

Blogging from my phone is so much easier.

So an explanation of the pictures down below. The first is of a pigeon which was inside The Mall in Maidstone. We were in Pizza Hut (woo) and the pigeon was obviously locked in until morning. So he was getting some water from a puddle. I thought it was interesting and also I had just got my phone so I wanted to test the zoom! That pigeon did seem to be the centre of attention for most people's conversations in the restaurant so.. Go pigeon?

The second one is what I did when my friend left his phone in the canteen at work. He didn't have a password lock but I'm not evil so I did this instead of changing his profile picture to a male with a large appendage. Ahem. I have a large mouth to say the least as that apple was a little bit larger than my fist. He rather enjoyed it. I laid the trap by telling him someone just text him, usually he wouldn't be bothered but he didn't get signal at work. He dropped what he was doing and ran in to find that. It was a tasty apple too.

Thank you for reading. If you are reading, I agree with your choice of a Saturday night in. Or thank God for 3G if you are out. Now get back to your alcohol. Blog you later.



2 comments:

  1. Did Vsauce teach you about the rain - running/walking? xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I did. It was one of those sciency channels on the youTube's.

      Delete