Tuesday 16 April 2013

I wonder

Holy cow, I'm doing a post from my Netbook today. Feels strange already but I wanted to add something in which you'll see later on.

In reference to my title, I was thinking about animals when I was driving home. Prepare for some random dribble leaking out my brain through my finger tips. I was driving, and a cat saw my car and bolted. It was no where near me so it was in no danger but it's just what cats do. We obviously have a relationship with cats where they will come and expect love from us and food etc. When they see a car they instantly think danger - but what do they think when they see a human getting out of the car? The car to them is a big scary animal that wants to eat them and wear their fur as car seat covers, so when we get out what do they think was going on? Do they think we got attacked or something crazy but survived? I guess we will never know. Not until we can do some crazy stuff with brain analysis.

Randomness aside. I really don't know how my brain works sometimes.

So today, I took my nephew dentist because he broke his retainer thingy. He has his braces off but there is still some metal in his mouth somewhere which he snapped brushing his teeth. His dentist office is really posh. Huge wavey desk in the reception which only has two people behind it each with ridiculously overpowered computers for the menial office work, and a printer each. Each? Wow. The magazine selection looks like something I would find in an old ladies house. The actual dentisty bit where all the pain happens was proper kitted out. When she went to cut the piece of metal off she asked for the 'diamond drill.' They have enough money to put diamonds on their cutty things? Which they then threw away! I know there was probably no diamond on it and it was just a name but I like to over inflate these things. It's fun. 

I did some achievement whoring today. The points make me feel good, all 55,000 of them. I'm sure other people who hunt achievements or trophies or anything for that matter, know that satisfying feeling when you get something you've really been working hard for. I didn't do this today but you know what I mean.

I know most of you will have heard about the bombings in Boston yesterday, I don't really want to get into it. I'm no news blog, but I would like to say that my thoughts are with the families of those effected. Hope the FBI find whoever did it and make their life less than desirable to put it so kindly. What I would like to share with you is Patton Oswalt's response to the bombing, it has been shared over 200,000 times already and I can see why. Very strong words.

Thank you for reading today. Hope you enjoyed it and had a nice day. I shall blog you tomorrow as always and thank you for the support. Every view counts! Sorry for no pictures today, just talking about the Boston incident, it didn't feel all that right having something a bit comedic or fluffy. Pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment