Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunny Day

I thought I should post today seeing as I haven't for the last two days, especially as I did quite a but yesterday. So hey, how are you? You better had been lazy today because its Sunday. Unless you were working - like me - so yeah. I never get bored of people being surprised to hear that we shut at 10 on a Sunday. We don't even care, but still pretty sure it costs more to keep the shop open compared to the income. Who knows?

So Friday, I watched another two episodes of Lost. That is some good TV right there. Only 112 episodes to go so I guess I can't complain of having nothing to watch like ever. Slap me if you hear me saying that. I also did some more work onto my new build on Minecraft - a zoo. It's pretty limited at the moment as I play on creative to get all the resources which doubles up as peaceful. So I can't really add in any angry things. At the moment it's just a huge car park so.. Lots of black wool.

Saturday was pretty awesome, we had already organised another 'Kinect' night. We didn't use it all once again but it was there ready. Before that, me Amy and Tate decided to go out for a walk as it was a really nice day. We decided to go to Moat Park in Maidstone, I've never been there before but it did not disappoint. It was really nice, little but chilly due to the breeze but it was really nice. Saw loads of cute dogs too which is always a fun time. And one massive St Bernard's, big ol' doggy. Also made up for me and Amy missing 3 days of walking technically. I was at work for two so not a lot could be done about that!

We popped to Tesco's afterwards as we fancied some cider. Got some Bulmers no. 17 and the new pressed red grape flavour - which I'll be honest doesn't taste like a whole lot. Still good though. As long as it is really cold - same with most drinks I would say though. Also got some Tesco's own brand ice cream as the ice cream van is still hiding from us! They are really good and only £1 so I would advise them!

After that we headed back to Tate's with two new additions - our late night Tesco buddies. Played some 4 way castle crasher, watched some TV and then got a curry. The Raj in Borough Green is so good! And pretty cheap. We then watched Hancock which I had watched for the first time quite a while ago, still really good. Will Smith is good at any role you stick him in so he did not disappoint.

Today was back to reality as me and Amy popped to Tesco and Asda have a look at some proper shoes for me. My current ones are dying but shoes are not at the top of my agenda - I'm a guy. Didn't find any for my oddly sized feet, rather large (11/12) and wide. Awkwardness. Had a pretty chilled out afternoon basking in the sun coming through my bedroom window then I was off to work. For the shocked remarks.

Amy pointed something out to me that has been making her blood boil. So the Boston bombings where unfortunately 3 people died put Boston on lockdown. Constant media coverage. The whole sha-bang. Yet, in other countries at the same time there are Earthquakes killing 80+ and sexual assaults on 5 year olds yet you never hear about it. I hadn't until Amy told me, but I don't really follow the news. It's a very interesting point that the news coverage is poorly distributed. There's a whole world out there yet they only let us know about half of it.

Today's pictures, the first is of the lake or river at Moat Park. If you haven't been there you really should. Especially on a nice day, shiny water is pretty. The second was of our shop at Tesco's which looks really bad I know but we put it all on one to make the most of Amy's double points coupon. Slurp.

Thanks for reading. Something a bit different on a Sunday! I do prefer to try and blog daily apart from Sunday. If I am super tired or really not in mindset I won't blog or what you'll get will be a pile of doodoo. No one wants to read that. Anyway, I will blog you later!



No comments:

Post a Comment