Friday 26 April 2013

The last couple of days..

I'm sorry for missing Wednesday and Thursday. I got in on Wednesday and sort of just passed out on my bed. Then yesterday I was playing football and by the time I got in there was about 10 minutes to get a post up before midnight! And I know, I usually take it right down to the wire and upload at like.. 23;55 but these posts take at least 20 minutes. So I am posting now, in the morning to let you know and there may be a post later depending on what happens today!

So, I have finished season 1 of Lost and started season 2. It's just so good and it keeps me watching the episodes one after the other without really thinking about it. I won't divulge too much of the storyline in case some of you, like me, are just starting or planning to watch it all.. But for all of you who know what I'm on about - 4 8 15 16 23 42 Execute. Thankfully I'm not lost with it yet, everything so far is making sense. I assume I will get to the proper mind boggling stuff further down the line but until then, I've got this. Next time I talk about it I'll be saying I've started from the beginning again because it doesn't make sense!

Before football yesterday, me and Amy went to Bluewater to get some things, for example, my mums birthday present. It was a giant Millie's Cookie which she seemed to like a hell of a lot. Can't take credit - Amy thought of the idea. Once we gave it to her I was upstairs getting changed for football and I heard them all laughing so I can only assume that's why there were laughing. Smells super good. I'd probably not eat it for ages so I could enjoy the smell for as long as I could. Amy also got some clothes, some new things for the summer. It's funny when girls try on clothes, all the boyfriends stand outside holding coats, bags and other bits of shopping. We all look at each other and nod, yet we know exactly what we are saying to each other. I swear we are telepathic.

Football last night was pretty good, but strange as a lot of us hadn't played since last year. We played on the football pitches next to Wrotham School as it turned out you could hire them for half the price of Goals where we would usually go. Plus it's just up the road - for Goals we would be going to Dartford or heading up towards London somewhere. Was quite strange going back in the school to park, as my car was technically in the French rooms and the science blocks no longer existed. A lot of memories gone it would seem. Got some war wounds, I don't like to call them wounds as they sound a lot worse than they really are to be honest. Left ankle got trod on making it bleed a little. Slipped over and where the ground is so dry being artificial, it was like sandpaper on my knee. It's all good. I had a bath.

Went to Tesco after that where Amy found a really nice jacket which I hate.. Because it was a woman's jacket. Never seems to be a lot of stuff that I look at and think 'I want to buy this' when it comes to clothes. The only things I generally look at are shoes and that'll be conversers. Or hoodies, do like a good idea. I used to love buying hoodies in all wacky colours. I still do know but.. I've got quite a few colours.

The first of the two pictures was from the first week when I got my phones. That was when I wanted to be Instagram famous like anyone who has an iPhone. I think I said it was a graph to show colour imbalance in a pack of skittles? I think I must have just been really bored to do that.. I'm hungry.

The second was from mine and Amy's walks the other day when we spotted a birds nest. It's odd how they can make them out of twigs with their beaks and no thumbs yet I can't even put together a kinder egg toy properly. I guess I need some perspective. I wouldn't die if I didn't make that toy.

Thanks for reading, I know it's a strange time for me to be posting. I am awake for the most of the day.. Just I usually do it at night in bed. Blog you later



No comments:

Post a Comment