Monday 15 April 2013

When does your week start?

Odd title I know. I just wondered because when I was at school I always thought the week went from Monday to Friday. Where I work the working week is from Sunday to Saturday. Maybe that's just a shop thing.

Either way, I hope you had a good Monday. Mine was pretty good. I can quite easily describe it as perfect back to school weather. As soon as they are all back in the classroom - the sun is out. Funny how it works like that. Needless to say I felt quite summery so we had bruschetta for lunch. We had a bit of a twist this time by having it on rosemary sourdough bread and also cheesy jalapeƱo bread. And sweet chilli sauce of course. You probably could've guessed that.

Also watched quite a few episodes of How I Met Your Mother, just finished disc 1 of season 2. It hasn't disappointed, it is all very funny. I think it is on some on demand services like LoveFilm but don't quote me on that. I should know now I actually have it but.. Yeah.

Me and Amy have decided to take it upon ourselves to go walking more in this nice weather. 3 days in a row so far, not exactly medal worthy but better than nothing. We went at about 7pm today to the park and back, as much as I hate loosing an hours sleep, it is so worth the extra hours of sunshine. Plus we'll get it back later anyway.

We also went to Tesco's and Sainsbury's today with a couple we know. It is sort of our version of double dating - works out a lot cheaper though. Didn't by anything, just nice to walk around though. We also get to enjoy some lovely singing by the driver - if you can't tell, I'm bring sarcastic. This time we managed to film him so I shall try and get it on here somehow. The end of the video was funny when he realised the road we would take home was closed for roadworks. He shouted a bit. Kind of bad as there was no warning signs up anywhere that the road would be closed. Not to worry, we made it back.

Hello Speedy. My cat has taken to sleeping on polystyrene which leaves him covered in little white bubbles. The carpet next to where he comes in is covered. He doesn't even offer to clear it up. The other picture is the very first picture I took on my phone. It is also the first thing I ever put on Instagram I'm pretty sure. It was a book in a library and I thought to myself 'couldn't have though of a better use for £125 if I tried.' Knowledge is way too expensive. It shouldn't be - we have everything on the Internet.

Thank you for reading, as always. Thanks for all the interest people have had in my blog, it makes it all worth while! Blog you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment