Monday 8 April 2013

From my phone

So today I thought I would try a post from my phone to try and see what the formatting would come out like. Also it has gotten to this time of night so I don't really fancy sitting on my netbook at this time. So today my Mum and Dad went away for a holiday so I have a free house. Most people would say 'woo party time' but when it's not a weekend, not many people would turn up as good an idea as it is. So me and Amy decided to take the Xbox downstairs and enjoy that on the big TV and watch a load of DVD's and also get some headway into How I Met Your Mother. We are on the last disk of season 1 now so.. 6 more and a bit to go!

We decided to have lasagne today but once again we decided to make it ourselves rather than an oven or microwave meal. We also decided to invite Mr Tate over to say thank you for letting us into his home many a Saturday. I should have taken a picture of the lasagne but to be honest - we demolished it. It was so good! Amy made it all herself so I can't take any credit but we did act as taste testers and we aren't dead so it's all good.

While Tate was round we decided to hit up some more Castle Crashers as we can all play and it is pretty addictive. We managed to beat the main campaign again today and get a couple of achievements so it was all good. It also looks so much better on a more modern HD TV than the one in my room. I shall have to take a picture of that tomorrow so you can all see. We might try the Kinect down there as well, may need to move the sofa but getting to use it without a chimney in the way is well worth it.

An app that you iPhone users should try is Daily Spank. Not sure if it is on any other operating system but if it is - go for it too. It's free and it's kind of like Instagram but it is more addictive to me. Each day you are given a topic and you take a picture based on it, caption it and share it. People can spank it - the same as. Like - and follow you to see your daily spanks. Simple and effective and for some reason quite rewarding even though most of the people are strangers. You also get a daily streak but I'm not sure if that really adds to anything.
Here is a link to the website:
http://www.thedailyspank.com/
Then again I'm not sure if that'll make a URL from my phone so.. If it doesn't I shall sort that on the netbook tomorrow.

It would seem my blogs are getting more bloggy and less factual. It'll be a mix of both just.. This feels right to me at the moment. Listen to my life in your own voice in your head.

Usually I upload pictures from my phone then move them around on the netbook so I have no clue at the moment as to where the picture of the cat went. Turns out he is a bit of power when the camera is out. Here is his ready for summer beach look. Yeah.

Hope you enjoyed today's blog. Bit of an experiment to see how the formatting comes out but none the less - I hope you enjoyed it and I shall blog you soon.

R.I.P Margaret Thatcher 13.10.1925 - 8.4.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment