Friday 12 April 2013

It's Friday. Looking forward to the weekend?

Yes I just half quoted Rebecca Black but it had to happen at one point so I thought I would get it out the way with. Plus you probably have an annoying song in your head now. The funny thing is all of the hate and trolls that video got, they made a couple of grand from it. Now who is laughing?

So today my mum and dad came back from their Sun holiday so this morning we were clearing up little bits we left around the house. I must say, compared to what it could have been - we left it pretty respectable. Also known as habitable. But it was nice to be the one responsible for the house. Did all the washing up and looked after the cat. Then again I like cats and washing up because I'm just that weird. If you pay me I will do yours too. Ha.

My parents bought us back little presents, most from the Thursday they went to an arcade and by the looks of it cleared out the 2p machines! They got me and my sister a key chain each, they say 'To the worlds best brother/sister from the worlds best liar.' Charming I know. They also got use a little gummy pizza which tasted kinda strange but had added fruit juice which made it okay. They also got me a tie hanger because my collection of ties was strewn across a couple of pegs on my wall. Such a simple thing, now they are all organised and hanging in my wardrobe. I like ties. They also got us some fudge which thankfully was only £1. It came with a free postcard but when we opened the box, it was three quarters empty! There were only 10 bits of fudge in it. I forgot to take a picture so I shall try remember to get one tomorrow to show you the size of the box. It's not so bad as it was only a pound but any more and it would be worth the drive for a refund.

Anyone that has spent a fair amount of time around me will know that I like playing minesweeper on my phone. The app works well and it's really simple. I've only ever finished about 5 games out of about 1,500 that I've played (and that's after resetting my stats). It's because you always get to that point in a game where you have to guess. And it'll be 50-50 so half the time you are right, and then you'll have to make another guess with the same odds. It's a loosing battle and the odds are you will loose. I remembered to take a screen shot of a game that a I won to put on here. I play on the largest possible grid with the most possible mines. I'm that hardcore. No autographs please.

I was in Tesco's the other day when I took the second picture from down below. I work in a shop myself and in the shop we sell Manuka honey which costs about £12. I thought that was expensive but then I saw this stuff and thought wow. Especially as when you read the label they advise you have a spoonful before every meal! It's only a little jar and if you did this your probably get through about £40 of honey a week. Then if your family does the same - ahhhh! I just don't get it. Throw your money at me, I'll buy a weeks worth of food with £20.

Amy's asleep right next to me. Where's a pen.

Last picture is of a floating wrapper which Amy attempted to throw at the bin. It was having none of it and thought that it'd chill there. Static is awesome.

Thank you for reading again. I haven't posted anything yet today but somehow there are 35 views on my page! Mind = blown. You are awesome. Blog you later.





No comments:

Post a Comment