Monday 22 December 2014

Just Like Old Times

Good evening, good evening, good evening. I've just been playing some Destiny on the Xbox One and I didn't realise how much better it all looked so it's awesome. Haven't played it for a while so a little bit rusty but I'll get into the swing of things.

The reason I am saying it's like old times is because I am doing this from my phone! I know, right? Amy has the Max today so I am phone blogging. It is nice as I can just throw in the picture and not need to fiddle with it but I can never be sure of the formatting. I'll probably check it once I have done it at a later point. Be prepared for many auto correct fails, the problem is where I type quite fast it'll automatically 'correct' when I press the space key so.. I never notice it do it. Excuses, excuses.. 

Today, me and Amy went and saw Night at the Museum 3 as it was the last in the series and had recently watched the second, we quite fancied it. It was also the last film that Robin Williams acted in, not including voice acting. And it was really sad. Because the story of the film is that the magic that brings them to life was dying out so they would no longer live, and his character was talking about about dying and how much he enjoyed living. And then obviously he passed away and it was really sad when it came together as a bigger picture. They put a credit in for him dedicating the film to him and also another person, Phil Hoffman. I always think it is nice when they dedicate a film to people like that, keeps their memory alive.

We then popped over to Frankie and Benny's as we were at the Rochester complex with a little bit of everything. We haven't eaten there in a while, we used to love if before they changed their menu a lot and now they've put up the prices on some things.. Definitely the starters, averaging £6 now! We decided to have a sharing one which was the amazing potato skins with different toppers, that was £10 so more like it. I had me some prawns in the form of chicken and prawn Alfredo. It has chicken, prawns and mushrooms so I am a happy bunny. Amy had a pizza called the Boston 7 so it has 7 toppings, mainly meat and asked for a different base sauce. I like that they do that because then you know it isn't out of a freezer.

Day 539
Look at us looking like sirs.


We got little crackers at the meal we went to yesterday. Both me and Andy - the other guy without an amazing tie - got moustaches that clip onto your nose. At first the clip is far too tight to fit on a humans nose.. But we stretched it out a little then it for on nicely. And I must say I was surprised as it stayed on for a good long while. I was also very happy as it was one of the only Christmas hats I've had that has come close to fitting my overly sized head and hair. I have a lot of hair.

Well, thanks for reading. It has felt odd looking at my phone for this long.. To type stuf anyway. Videos don't count. Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment