Tuesday 30 December 2014

Feel the Burn

I am a bit of a plum. Well, definitely. No ifs or buts about it. I was testing some pasta to see if it was cooked and fished a bit out of the pan. I put it down, blew on it and gave it a flap. I assumed this would be enough, and picked it up and proceeded to dangle it over my mouth. The shape of the pasta included a tube which also held boiling water - which then ended up over my lip. Quite possibly one of the mos painful things I've experienced as I am terrible with touching anything hot. Needless to say that made a lowly appearance on my face which will be there for a while as a reminder to empty the tube first..

Totally linked my YouTube account to the Xbox, nice and simple, no faffing with usernames and passwords, just a link to follow on your chosen device and it logs you in straight away. It is much better than before as you have everything like subs and the history which I use a lot of at the moment to go back and watch the remainder of a video and then follow on to the next in the playlist. It's simple things like that which make it so much easier to use!

Day 546
A champagne bottle made out of ice cream, pretty darn awesome. Shame that the outer shell cracked probably where it was frozen but I still was very happy with the presentation!


Looking at it now, it looks like the top is all mouldy.. It wasn't, it was like glitter to make it look like it was dribbling out I'd assume. The corner missing from the label was my Dad testing if it was edible - yes it was. It was from Iceland and has been sitting waiting in the spare freezer and now we've cracked into it. It was surprisingly good in all honesty, happy times all round. We also proceeded to pull some Christmas crackers at the same time and I managed to guess what you would come out of mine, the classic tony padlock whose security is questionable. 

Thanks for reading, I've fallen a sleep multiple times writing this so I think I will go to sleep now. Better safe than sorry eh? Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment