Thursday 18 December 2014

A Guilty Pleasure

Totally didn't realise what the time was. Wehey.

I thought I would share a guilty pleasure with you today, mainly as I will be indulging it in tonight. A guilty pleasure is something which you enjoy which is generally not held in high regard. A film for example, would be Bunny and the Bull. I find most people have never even heard of it.

Day 534
An unmade bed.


I think this counts as a guilty pleasure. The bed sheets get changed everyone now and then, I really enjoy sleeping in an unmade bed. I like the feel of the duvet and everything looks white and clean. I think it is also nice because you get that lazy feeling knowing you should have made it. I don't think I've met anyone else who enjoys an unmade bed. Just me.

As you can see upon taking this picture the Mac was ready for me as was Stitchmas because he is so dang awesome. We have found excessive love of the larger Stitch through the medium of hugs has made his stuffing distribute unevenly so his arms are getting floppy, his head doesn't hold itself up and he falls over.. This one is primarily bean based. Sturdy. I also feel bad for the two smaller ones as they seem to watch from the sidelines more often than not. I want a Stitch tie. PLEASE!

As I have left it a tad late, I will leave it there. Blog you later people.

No comments:

Post a Comment