Thursday 11 December 2014

600

So yesterdays post, was my 600th overall on this blog. I completely forgot to mention it until now because I only realised after I finished yesterdays.. And I didn't think it would make too much sense randomly chucking it in at the end as an update so here it is instance.

So first things first, I would like to make note of some random facts about the number 600 which I found on Wikipedia - classic.

600, is all of the following
   - A composite number
   - An abundant number
   - A pronic number
   - A Harshan number

And no. I have no clue what any of these things really mean but.. It is all on the internet if you are really interested. I will probably look because it'll bother me if I don't bother looking..

A credit rating of 600 in America is considered poor meaning higher interest rates for the user or thus limiting the credit limit. I don't even know how the credit rating works in England so that's not too helpful at this point in time.

600 miles is also advertised as the longest race in the Nascar circuit.

Who knew you could find out so many random things when you search a number in Google?

Me and Amy watched the Jungle Coming Out show which shows all the celebs exiting, eating and reacting to the news paper articles about themselves. It was quite interesting because.. It is basically a huge social experiment by removing them from civilisation - and then just chucking them back in. A lot of them took to the food really easily, obviously. There was also more drama due to the news paper articles as you'd expect as they're written to try and get a response.. But it was a nice rounding finish to the series. The first I have really watched properly.

Another thing which we caught today was a bit of the BBC Music Awards. All the live music was pretty good on there today. Live music in my opinion is one of the better tests of an artist because you can never tell if you are hearing them sing on the radio or a digitally enhanced version. The reason I am mentioning this awards show was for what Greg James did. You may remember a while ago him doing the Wrecking Ball parody. Well he did another one. This time her parodied multiple videos in one go, Taylor Swift, Meghan Trainor, Nicki Minaj and Ed Sheeran. I enjoyed it so so much. I don't think it is up on the internet anywhere at the moment, not that I could find any way but if and when it is - watch it. You'll hopefully enjoy it too much as well.

Day 528
I never noticed how large the difference between my post count and my day count is.. I guess it took a while to get round to this idea.


This photo is something really random. It is a necklace? A very uncomfortable one at least. They used to be part of some Christmas lights which stopped working. So my Dad decided to take them all off and pop them onto a piece of fishing wire and then you have this. It seems to find its way out of hiding during the Christmas period and I can never actually remember where it was before.. But now it really has no real use other than getting in the way really. Meh.

Thanks for the eye movements you've provided on this page. Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment