Tuesday 9 December 2014

Of The Year 2014

So many things happen towards the end of the year and I am not just talking about Christmas and New Years and stuff. I mean the important stuff like YouTube videos.

So for some years, YouTube has collaborated with the highest subscribed channels to make something called YouTube Rewind and it really awesome because using all of these YouTubers they make a video which reference a load of other ones. This years was pretty good keeping in with the trend of the others - also being good. They are all available on the YouTube Spotlight channel but just for ease here is the link to this years one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKx2B8WCQuw
I would just add it in here but you need to at least watch it in the default YouTube size which you can't do on here. Well you can but I don't know the HTML coding for that. It started of with Pewdiepie and then you have loads of other people. It must be a great opportunity because it will help to grow you channel even more.

All the music in the video was made by someone, also on YouTube, called DJ Earwom who also by chance makes a yearly mashup video of the years most popular songs. He uses the audio and videos to make a new song basically. These are always rather good also, there are also other ones like Summer mixes. I first heard his music in 2009 and I can still remember the song now when it comes on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjYWwZYLYEs

It is always odd to look back at things this time of year, especially with mashups or best of's. It really makes the year feel a lot smaller because a lot of the things you'll see you will remember and wonder where the time has gone. Then again, it is always nice to reminisce.

Day 526
I don't like ice outside of my cup.


I thought I would share a picture of the state of my car today. Because it was probably one of the worst coverings I have ever had. The doors, this time, were luckily not frozen shut. On the other hand, the ice on the windows was thicker than I would usually expect. I used deicer to try and get it off but it just took off a top layer and I had to further scrape the rest off anyway! The worst feeling is running a little late, getting out to the car to see you have deice which means even more lateness! This didn't happen to me today because I was informed by Amy as to the state of the cars.. And left early to accommodate.

Who has Worms? As in the game, don't look at your dog like that.

I downloaded the newest Worms game on the Xbox One as it was free and I just assumed it would be an arcade game as Worms haven't made their own stand alone for a while now.. Turns out I was wrong. This is a full game with voice acting, new features and physics and is generally quite awesome. It was one of the games of my childhood, I used to love playing it. I remember not being all that good at it and getting frustrated because the enemies would have perfect aim but - it is nice to see it make a comeback. Especially in such glorious fashion.

Thanks for reading people. I am quite tired. Sleep I think it is for me now. Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment