Tuesday 16 December 2014

Where Will This Go?

Something I often get asked, by people I know, people I work with is what do I plan to do with this blog? As in, do I plan to one day do this full time if I make money from it and things like that? As people who have been with me for a while, I have always said that this is more for me. Something that I can say I have done for a long time, something I can look back on. Something that I've always been interested in is having an online presence so to say, for example, on YouTube. I always found that sort of thing really interesting and the more and more you see them in the public eye these days - it does make it more appealing. They get so many opportunities to do things others never will. Honestly though, that is a pretty far off dream, it is hard and a brutal way to try and make a living. If you are lucky to get noticed, do games loose their magic when it becomes your job? Questions, questions, questions.

One of the reasons I bring this up is because with the Xbox One and some updates which appear to be coming for Steam - streaming will be a lot easier. Twitch now offers a direct from console streaming service on the Xbox so I can stream that easily. Streaming on Steam is now in Beta stage for Windows, coming soon for Mac. I am actively learning how to use iMovie (up to date) to make videos. I would love to get into it properly, probably as a hobby. But who knows? Everything will end up, up in the air.

Random mind splurge.

Day 533
You had one job.


I, personally, quite enjoy little pictures like this. Silly things, where one thing has gone wrong or out of place. With a silly caption, like this. I enjoyed seeing this far too much and sharing it with someone I used to work with - who in all fairness probably enjoyed it as much as me. Someone else then stood there delicately shaking it trying to get it the right way around. Didn't happen. 5 minutes of a shift gone for them as well, I am a customer now so they were most definitely aiding me. I also very much enjoy fail videos. So, so many. I don't like ones where people get hurt though.. That is just cringe worthy.

As you may well know, I am quite the advocate of Dark Souls. Someone who I really enjoy watching on Twitch called Lobos Jr has been doing a slow, casual play through all the way up to the hardest difficulty which is NG+7 and he has uploaded it ALL to YouTube. That means 60 videos which are about 1-2 hours long each. I have a lot to watch. Happy times.

Bitter lemon.

Thanks for the reads peoples, Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment