Tuesday 25 November 2014

Chocolate Tree

Good evening, good morning. The ol' generic opening to cover the time periods you are reading in.

I tell you what - I love that new cardigan. It is so warm and cosy and squishy.. I felt happy to walk outside into the chilly weather today because it was like having a hot water bottle wrapped around you all the time.. At a bearable temperature. I always found them too hot so I would use the as a warm water bottle. The sleeves are just long enough to keep your hands warm, the collar bunches up nicely to keep your neck and it has pockets. I like pockets. More storage space is never a bad thing at all.

We were naughty and ate out again today.. Because we can.. And stuff.. We went to Prezzo in Sevenoaks, we prefer that one over the others we have been to. The one in Maidstone is a tad odd because you feel like you are sitting in someones house but you haven't been invited. I tried a new starter which is labelled as crunchy pasta. It is basically just fried cheese ravioli from what I can tell and kind of taste like a pasty. Very nice though, you get three large ones with a bit of parma ham on top and a leaf - literally. All on a tomato sauce type thing. I then had the risotto I have been so dearly craving. Worth the wait. It sucks that we probably won't eat there over the Christmas period as the Taste Card isn't allowed to be used. Or if we do, we will cut down to mains only. Pricey otherwise. And it also appears they have very slightly raised the prices, not by a lot but maybe.. And they also have a set 3 course menu for £20 with a glass of Prosecco or the premium one for £25 with more choice. Just FYI.

Day 511
After that we went shopping in Sainsbury's to get some more bits for the parcel which is now ready to be shipped off - hurray. Amy's was asked to by a load of the festive Cadbury chocolate bars for reasons that do not need to be explained on here.. But this is the end result. 15 in total. I said make it into a tree as a joke because of whats on the packs and then Amy and my Dad ended up with this.. Kind of impressed.


Then eat it all! The cashier gave us a funny look but decided to only ask if we had a nectar card. Afraid not.

I don't know if you've heard but we are technically running out of chocolate. Yes, you should run to the shops in a mad panic to stock up now to protect yourself from withdrawal symptoms. Basically, due to weather conditions and the Ebola outbreak in the Africa, production has dipped and the output of coco has been less than that consumed. Simple maths. Luckily of course, we had extra laying around hence why you haven't noticed it disappearing off of the shelves. If this carries on, we would run out eventually. If does carry on heading down that route, not only will availability be an issue but there would have to be a price hike to continue making it commercially viable to sell. Sucks all around. Here's an article as well.

Now, we caught up with yesterdays Im a Celeb today as we missed it of course. You would know this if you read my blog yesterday.. *Dramatic music*.. And the argument that went on was pretty full on. I don't think it obviously helps everyone is homesick and hungry and uncomfortable but they went for it. Watching it form the outside is marvellous as you get to bathe in their awkwardness and there is nothing they can do - or probably want to do or why else would they be there? And it was also lovely seeing them meet with family and friends at the pool which appeared out of no where?

On the way home.. We saw this huge flash of blue lightning. We had no idea where it was but I have my hunches - maybe Thor arriving in his traditional bolt of lightning. See what I did there? I will save that stuff for another post as I didn't get around to the blog until late today so I don't want to rush anything into here.

Thank you very much. We broke the 18k views barrier today which is awesome! So happy. I was thinking it would if it continued to follow the trend that it has been on, it did. And might be beating the trend at the moment.. Can't check as I am typing. I was also thinking about changing the text layout, I used to have it set so it fills the entire line and finishes in the same place.. I think it is justified alignment? Anyway, I also like that as it looks more professional. Might have to tinker. Thanks for reading, as always, blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment