Thursday 27 November 2014

Stitchmas

I would like to start with a question based on an anecdote.

Have you ever passed out? And by that I mean sleeping, not because of fear or something. I am pretty sure I did the other night.. I was sitting quite happily on the Mac, playing some games. Then. I decided to sleep, as you do, to get up for work and the such. So I shut the Mac down and that is the last thing I remember, the light going on. I guess my lights went out as well. I woke up at 4:30 in the morning with the Mac still sitting open in front of me, my phone our of battery, fully dressed in the exact same position. It was a very weird feeling because I felt wide awake like I had just blinked or something of the sorts. It was then quite annoying because I had to get undressed, move the Mac and wait for my phone to get enough charge to turn on so I could set my alarms. Odd indeed.

Went to Bluewater today, me Amy and Mr Tate. The plan was Christmas shopping but we did find that not a lot of places had what we necessarily went for.. I am quite proud in saying that I have nearly finished all of my shopping already, its a wonderful feeling. I think I will have to do this more often, buying way in advance is so useful for spreading the costs. I don't know why I didn't do this when I only worked part time..

For the run up to Christmas, the shops are all open until 10pm which is nice for us, must suck a bit to work that late when the rest of the year you don't.. I guess they would get overtime or something. It wasn't actually too busy. What we were thinking is that yesterday, loads of people would have been there for Zoella's book signing. Woo. And tomorrow is Black Friday so people would hold off to shoot in and get some bargains. Worked out quite nicely.


Beard hat. This was in H&M and they kept telling me to stop pulling a face and I honestly didn't know what they were on about. Only until I saw the picture and that what can only be described as a crease on my face did I know what they meant. It wasn't me. It was either where the hat was so small or my head was so big it was literally squashing down on my face which made that crease. I think I would look good with that in real life. I shall dye it soon.

We didn't find too much stuff on the tour before tea.. Even the O2 priority moments for free stuff had run out. We went to La Tasca as it works out much nicer for a group of three as you buy the little individual dishes. I had the chicken and chorizo in the white wine sauce - as good as ever and they have added peppers which taste amazing in the sauce. I had Spanish omelettes, well, two quarters of two different ones. Not too sure how I felt about them because the middle felt like dough.. I also this bread with pulled pork and stuff laid over it.. It was amazing. New addition and all three of us ended up having that one! I also had the paella of the day which was chicken and chorizo, and it was okay. I am really enjoying paella as of late but there was barely any chicken in it.. I mean.. There was some. But they bits I did get were round and dry. A shame really. I honestly couldn't imagine working there because you have to carry them enormous Frisbee trays! Scary.

We ended collaring a member of stuff in a shop for a good 10 minutes helping us buy stuff. I am remaining vague with this because eyes are everyone and Christmas is not yet.. So people do not need to know.

We then split at this point, me and Mr Tate when to M&S as I wanted some new trousers for work, Amy wanted to go to Disney. There is a huge ol' suit section in M&S ranging from £50-£200+! I got the value pair which were £15 but for what I need them for - sitting on my bum the majority - will get the job done. I also bought another festive tie which I think I will unveil on Monday as I want it to be a surprise for when I wear it to work. I am that sad, correct.

Day 513
And this lovely little guy happened.


Amy came back from the Disney shop with him, was really tempted to save it until Christmas but couldn't. I am glad she didn't because he is awesome. We now have a range of four different sizes of stitches, a little on in a mug, the two you see here, and the large one from America. This new addition has a jumper and scarf for goodness sake!

I am so happy right now.

Anyway, I seem to be getting later and later this week with the blog so I shall get it up in time. Haven't even been able to watch Celeb! And tomorrow we are the cinema so lots of catch up to be had.. Blog you later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment