Sunday 9 November 2014

The Big Three

Remembrance Sunday, never forget.
http://www.britishlegion.org.uk/remembrance/how-the-nation-remembers/plant-a-poppy/remembrance-day

Hello there again internet, it has been a fine weekend. I hope your weekend was also fine, good, awesome, what ever suits you.

Day 494
So, lets start with Friday. Friday is pretty much the unofficial start of the weekend, I say unofficial as most people still work on a Friday. Whilst Friday night is your oyster, I am quite happy starting on a Saturday. We had a cheeky take away Pizza, I always have the Late Breakfast as the sausage on it is so nice. Amy also fancied a bath and has recently been big on the ol' bath bombs. For the sake of this day, I am going to be cheeky and give you a double picture! Oh, how I do spoil you sometimes.

I think this one was called wizard.. To my it looks like a cute purple penguin. I know it is a star but something about it fits the shape of a beak, or maybe it is just me. It was a bubble one...


... Which had this result in the bath.


That is some purple water right there. You know me well enough by now to know that purple is our favourite colour so she was lucky I didn't jump in. Although I tend to only have a bath when I am aching a lot or bunged up. Just for your information - why not?

Managed to convince my Dad into watching Gogglebox with us as well, I think it was safe to stay that he started out as a bit of a sceptic as to the whole idea. It didn't make sense to him to watch people watching TV. I think we converted him, but then again I don't think he would go out of his way to watch it either.

Day 495
Moving onto Saturday. Pizza for breakfast! Of course, pizza is always good no matter when you have it. But enough about that. We were sort of at a miss for what to do, Amy quite fancied a trip to Lakeside so we decided that's as good a place as any. I wasn't look forward to the drive over because going any where near the Dartford Crossing is usually a traffic nightmare. Not this time, got over without having to crawl, finding an easy parking space and no crazy people jumping between lanes. As soon as you get to the tolls or just after them, it is pretty much a free for all because indication it
isn't really too helpful.. You can't tell which way is where and what anyone means.


As you can see from this picture, they have jazzed the place up with Christmas decor, I have been to Bluewater around this time of year and also enjoyed the decorations there. I quite liked the one above as it pretty much made out of disco balls. Big ones and little ones of course. Also the movie poster for the new Hunger Games filmed sneaked in.. Accidental advertising but I think it will be good, just seems like it is becoming common ground for companies to split films into two. I want to believe it is to get as much out of the books as humanly possible but then again - they make a tonne of money. Convenient?

Of course we watched Strictly again. I am no dance man so I won't get into it.

***SPOILERS***
Doctor Who on the other hand - well up for that. Of course it is a shame that it was the last in the series but it was pretty good. It was quite full in in terms of the Mistress killing people. And what they did to Danny Pink as well, that was pretty intense. The make up was impressive because he did look like he was in that machine. Then again, I am really quite bias because I love me some scifi.

Day 496
Which brings us full circle to today, as it does. Pretty simple today, popped over to Asda to get some bits but otherwise just watching some TV and playing some games. I have been teaching Amy card games, I taught her five card poker a while ago but over the weekend I have taught her go fish and also rummy or gin.. Depending on who is playing. The one where you have to make up a hand of seven with triples, quadruples or runs. If that makes sense to some people.

***SPOILERS***
I tell you what I did finish today.. How I Met Your Mother. So I have heard many a thing about the ending and I wanted to get my own opinion on the whole thing afresh. Whilst many others didn't like the series being based around the wedding, I was okay with it. It did limit to a lot and sort of left a lot of room for them random flash back episodes but you can tell it was all just building it up to meeting the mother. In all - I really did not like this ending. The entire series was about how he met her, about how she was the perfect one for him and all that jazz. And for it to come down to he still has the hots for Robin was a shambles in my opinion. And the fact that the mum died, is a good story twist, but they didn't even make a big deal about it. It just happened. That to me was the worst part, that she just got written off within as much as a second thought. I am waiting to watch the alternate ending on the DVD with Amy and I will let you know if that is any better. I hope so because it is not a credible way for it to end.


And also, let us take a selfie.

So of course, more Isaac has been played. Up to about 40 hours in all on it now.. Which I surprised myself with. I am on an epic loosing spree at the moment to be honest so I hope to break that. I am trying to unlock more pieces of the polaroid by beating the game with the different characters but for some reason when I play as characters like Maggie and Lazaurs, my luck dries up as fast as my skill does. I just play bad and get nothing that can really carry me through! Getting some awesome items though. Loving them all.

Knights of Pen and Paper is also good, it is so much easier to play it on here rather that on my phone. It seems to run a lot smoother and isn't getting tedious. That is what happened for me on my phone.. I think I was always worried about my battery so I kind of played and stopped on and off until it got to the point at which I forgot what I was doing!

Right now? I am watching the last episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist that are available on Netflix, I don't know if this is the actual end or just where it is going to end on here.. I have no idea but I think I will need to start a new series soon. I have been recommended Sword Art Online which I know is also on here. I have watched Attack on Titan as well. Leave your suggestions as well.

Thanks for reading people. Since I have been back into my Blog, it was breaking over 150 views every day! So thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment