Tuesday 25 June 2013

3,009 as of now

I thought it would tip over the 3,000 view mark as of today and I was right! I thought I would check before I posted to see and before I started this it was at 3,009 views. Thanks very much!

So how was your day. Good? Bad? Don't worry, it's a day closer to the weekend no matter what. I had a pretty good and tasty day. Started of with a surprise bacon sandwich which wasn't planned. The best type of bacon in my opinion, I mean its good even if you know you're having it. But when it's a surprise - it's that little bit better which makes it even more enjoyable. Bacon. With sweet chilli philly which I like saying because it rhymes. Then I took Amy to school and I went to work, 9-3 so I guess I shall jump straight to this afternoon.

Although I did put an entire apple in my mouth at work. A little bigger than my fist. Just to prove that I can. It was also a very tasty apple. Good times, good times.

Any way, when I finished I went to pick Amy up as she finished earlier today as it was Tuesday and my car was fine. Parked for a little while to wait. Turned her back on to do some more driving - no power steering. It's not terrible because I know you can drive without it but I wasn't expecting it. I've never driven without it before so it felt like I was handling a very wavy trolly at work. It's actually pretty easy without the power steering, no where near as bad as I had thought. It's only a pain when you are going slow, uphill and turning at the same time. Then it's like having a fight with a fully grown male walrus. As soon as I got home, I turned the car off then back on and it was fine again! Temperamental I tell you!

When we got back, we caught up on the tennis scores and Amy read her magazines as it is magazine day and all, I played some more FF13-2 and got another achievement - only 4 left now and it'll all be done! Then we had some errands to run so off we went.

We went to the cashpoint to get some money for dinner, got some biscuits for her grandad, went to Asda to get Amy some new leggings, then Tesco's to get some music for the car - Imagine Dragons which so far is a very good album. We like to listen to the songs we know first to get the feel for them then we experiment with the rest of the album. I think it's going to be awesome. Then we headed to meet a load of people for a meal!

So me and Amy, Tate and Caz, Mr Cox and Chloe, Millz and Ronnie - all coupled up it - headed to Frankie and Benny's at Rochester to have a nice meal which we had been trying to arrange for about a month. We all managed to get time off at once and we ate the hell outa some good food. Big sharing platter with chicken wings, bread with other bits and a stick of celery? I chose a chicken and prawn Alfredo for my main because when I eat out I like to treat myself to some prawns, I do love them. But not too often - then I find they get sickly. Strange I know but it makes then special to eat. I am a member of USDAW the union so we got 20% off the foodbill which took it down to £120 or so. It's probably the highest food bill I've ever been a part of. It's nice because you can still have two courses for about the same as the set menu with that discount so it gives you the free choice of everything with a little financial security added. Awesome. We then went to McDonalds for a McFlurry because we are cheap skates. Ha.

After that, the car I was in headed back to for drop off. I kind of convinced Tate and Caz to come look at my handiwork in the garden which I still have forgotten to take a picture of! I guess that'll be my first one for the year of pictures idea - people should start takin bets for how long that will last. 

I was thinking of doing an extra post tomorrow during the day with some cool things I like about space for my 3,000 views. I know some people will say yay sarcastically but I love space and it'll give me something to do and share. Shall see tomorrow. I might be caught up watching random tennis matches.


I found this on my phone of a different hedgehog in Amy's garden last year which I forgot about. It was super scared the poor thing and ended up wedged behind that while flower pot against the fence until I left. They are so cute. Probably illegal to keep them as let's though..

Thanks for reading people. Lets go for 4,000 shall we? Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment