Monday 24 June 2013

My afternoon?

The reason I say that is because this morning was the same as always. You can probably guess that bit by now, so yeah. Had some coco rocks though, they are the bomb. Also because I had work from 9 in the morning until 5. Doing the 9-5 thing was quite nice actually, I did a full days work which felt rewarding. Weirdo right here.

I was looking forward to finishing as anyone does because me and Amy were planning to watch Murray play because he was on last. This usually would mean we could catch most of the match like we did last year. Turns out he had already started playing by the time I got home! This is thanks to Federer spanking his opponent in 3 sets in 69 minutes which bought all of the game times forward.. Meant missing most of it. And I will miss his next match as its on Wednesday and I have work again! This is assuming they put him on in the evening.. I'm even missing Djokovic tomorrow because I am at work again. Good news for me though, Nadal went out in the first round to a random player who was rank 135 or something. Crazy! I personally don't like Nadal and I know a lot of people do but.. Him loosing probably made that Belgium the happiest man alive.

Spaghetti bolognese! We love it. We have it at least once a week, but we think we had our best lot today. We have been trying different combos of mince and sauce and extra veg blah blah blah.. Sounds sad I know but today's was so good! Tried this new 'smooth bolognese' which had no lumps in it, just the bit we liked. Then we added the mushrooms and a white onion rather than the usual red.. It was mighty tasty. Experimenting with your ingredients can be very rewarding for anyone who cooks their own stuff. It's part of the magic! 

Tried some of the new cadburys chocolate today, strawberry and cream flavour. It is actually pretty close to the taste but its nothing to go out of your way for.. In my opinion anyway. I would say give it a try because its introductory price is £1. At the coop anyway.. Not sure about anywhere else. They have really gone crazy with making chocolate bars with fillings.. Like the Oreo ones and now these 'magnificent creations.' It's all good but.. Sometimes I just want chocolate. 

So I played a little bit FF13-2 today. I'm at that point in a game where I have finished it, I'm just cleaning up all the extra achievements on the side. This can be really good or bad depending on the game, like with this one I am enjoying it because the last achievements are challenges. Apart from the gambling ones which some people say took them about 10 hours and even then it is mainly luck so.. Not looking forward to grinding that. I was thinking of drawing a character from FF13-2 after I finish the Dead Space 3 one, a character called Caius Ballard. He is pretty badass. If you want to see what he looks like google him or go to www.creativeuncut.com and look at the galleries there. That's where I take most of my subject images from. Give you an idea maybe.

Watched 90210 today too. I'm such a girl. But it did mean I got to see the advert saying that Skins is back in 7 days. I'm feeling this series could be a major flop or a major success as they are brining back some of the best characters in my opinion. Just depends what road that they will take them down and if they will be related at all or all separate! Guess we will have to see.

Assuming I spent 8 hours of my day at work.. I'm surprised I managed to get this much in. Guess today I am just feeling inspired. I am on my phone this time so no surprise if there are a load of autocorrected mistakes but I'm sure you'll get the idea of what I am saying.

Something Amy suggested I do which I will be starting from the 1st of July, it's like a challenge.. To take a picture every day which I will then use in my blog. She said I should try and see if I can keep that going for an entire year, one a day. Even if it is just a post which contains a picture and a caption if I don't have enough time for a full post. I like it. I shall give it a go. Plus something to look at rather than just text is good.


Here's a picture for today; from when I went to the Olympic park during the Paralympics with Amy and some of her family and their friends. It's from the base of the weird torch tower thingy they built, we didn't get a chance to go up plus it was like £10.. But I quite like this picture. It also brings back memories of a really good day. 

Thanks for reading and I shall blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment