Monday 10 June 2013

Now for a blog

See, I can blog now too because that other post I did earlier didn't take anywhere near as long as I thought it would. Plus I watched a film at the same time so there's something else for me to numb your brains with. Looking forward to it? Thanks, you flatter me.

Monday morning, up and early as per usual. Usual business, nice to have a proper routine again and being able to competently stick to it. Did a little shop for some bits a the coop first, then off to school with Amy. I feel like I'm getting more benefit out of her iPad at the moment as it lives at mine while she is at school. YouTube is the calling at the moment, but also handy for on the side research while doing other bits.

I started off with some Sims today; wanted to get me some achievements as I have the need to hunt again. Got 3 today, not a great haul but from the Sims is quite satisfying. It's like.. None at first but when you are so far in to the game they can just fall like flies. That took me to midday when I went for a walk to get some mince for tea. Spaghetti!

I then did the post that I popped up earlier, my anticipated games which is already wrong.. I said they were games I was looking forward to THIS year.. I just saw the E3 trailer for Dark Souls 2 and its out next year so.. That sucks. I need it now!

While I was doing that I thought I would put a film on, so I browsed LoveFilm and watched Hanna as I thought it looked interesting.. It was okay. I wouldn't scream at anyone to go and watch it, it's the type of thing I would say yes to if there was nothing else to watch. It had a strange story which wasn't really dove into much so it seemed a bit poor on the production front.. Mainly looking at a couple of cool combat sequences - which were pretty good, I take my hat off to them. The acting was good but.. On the whole it's okay. Give it a go?

Then I went back to the Sims to make some progress to some more achievements but no more this time. Didn't last too long, it feels like once you've had your daily dose, your done. So I had some time to fill and though, a short film would fit here nicely. Back to LoveFilm!

I watched the first film I found which was short enough to fill the gap, I ended up watching something very strange.. It was called Rampage, it was about a 23 year old who killed a load of people and hid it very well.. Just a film of mindless violence from someone claiming to be 'cleansing' the Earth to decrease he population in his own way. Little bit disturbing but.. It passed the time.

Spaghetti bolognese is so good! We did it with mushrooms and onions again but with a slightly different sauce. Very much enjoyed. Empty plates, full dish washed. Bish bash bosh. I had some ice cream for pudding but Amy went all out, meringue nests with cut up strawberries and Cornish ice cream. I must say, my pudding felt a little bit of a fail but.. I don't like strawberries. Just seedless strawberry jam. I can handle that.

We then finished series 2 of Gavin and Stacey for the second time. Tidy.

Then the first in the new and last series of 90210. Amy got my into it about two seasons ago and I don't think I should like it but I do so.. It's out there on the Internet for y'all to see so there's not much I can do now. It was a really bad first episode back for everyone.. Car accident, arrests, arguments and fires.. Blah! So good, drama is good. American.

#MERICA for those of you who watch Philly D.

Thanks for reading peeps. I shall blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment