Wednesday 5 June 2013

Lost again

By that I mean Lost the TV series. Just when you thought I was never going to speak about it ever again. I forgot that I had stopped watching it so I instantly went to LoveFilm to rectify this. For some reason it's not available on iPad so I just watched it on my Xbox, which streams much better now we have the new Internet. It's nice to be getting some solid answers out of it now. It's strange to watch and think to myself - hang on, I actually know what's going on. Only got eight more episodes left, so you won't have to put up with this idle chit chat for much longer. 

Other than that, as per usual, first thing I did today was drive Amy to her school. Then I stripped my bed sheets off, which turned up in my room clean once I got back from work. My mum has some crazy washing skills. Then I just played some games. Read some stuff, general nerdy things. Having an iPad next to you while playing a game is like a nerds best friend, all of the Internet with answers sitting right there at your fingertips. You could argue a laptop is the same but hell, it's an iPad. iPad wins. I also ended up getting into a long conversation with an American guy who I played Dark Souls with as he didn't seem to know a lot about the games mechanics. After the game being out so long I just assumed everyone knew most stuff. Nice to see there are still new people to the game.

I then made myself a bacon and mushroom sandwich. The same concoction which I had in that bagel a while back. That's mainly because when we have carbonara it's cheaper to buy a big pack of bacons and a pack of mushrooms. So then we have left overs which happen to go very nicely together in a sandwich. Yummy yummy. I also had some sweetcorn because its one of your recommended five a day. And it's yellow?

Then I went on to watch three episodes of Lost while making my bed and not getting distracted by the iPad. It's like a puppy, I want to keep poking it to see what it'll do. Stuff. It'll do stuff. Then I had work. 3-10pm. That's all I have to say on the subject.

Then I watched this video on YouTube that was pretty friggin' awesome. I can't link to it on her because it'll make the formatting have a fit but search 'headsqueeze make glass disappear' and I can assure you, you won't be disappointed. I was somewhat amused to put it simply.

And one last thing, the candle burner Amy ordered us came! It's quite nice, have a look at it.


You put a Yankee Candle 'tart' in the top and a little tea light in the bottom. The tea light heats the tart and it melts and lets off its aroma. Pretty clever. Shall make my room smell lovely.

That's my lot for the day. Hope you have had a nice day. I'm sure you did. Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment