Thursday 13 June 2013

It's not midnight yet!

That's my motto for my blog.. Sort of.. I always post quite late it would seem because at the moment I mainly post about my general day to day occurrences. If its not midnight yet then there is usually time. Unless there is a distraction - procrastination sets in.

Just a warning, this'll be a bit of a short post because I was at work from 10-5 so and in the morning all I did was lay in bed watching videos. If you're interested I was watching an Australian gamer called Masterkizz, he usually uploads Borderlands 2 but at the moment he is showing his first run of Dark Souls. At this point in time it is really rare to find someone uploading a blind run of it as most uploads now are just people showing how their different builds work in PvP! (Player vs. Player..)

So work was work. I was supposed to finish at 4 but they asked me to stay for an extra hour and I said okay.. All there is to it really.

9gag has had a new update which now allows it to support gifs! Just like Google image search. Do like a funny gif. Don't worry if it doesn't work straight away after updating, it just take as while for it to realise that there is new stuff.. That's what mine did.

So first thing we did after Amy finished school was head to Tesco's. Needed to get some bits. It was crazy the amount of people that don't look where they are going and then walk in front of your trolley - then give you an accusing look. Like we are the ones in the wrong? Some people.. We decided to scan as you shop, it's a shame that now many people do it. Tesco had a whole section specially put in for it and someone has to stand there for their whole shift waiting for people to come. They get paid for doing barely anything, lucky sods. Then again, I only see it when it's not busy, I'm sure that it can be busy so ignore me. Just relaying what I see. There was no diet bitter lemon, sad times. I love that stuff. Even though its a mixer really.. Yolo?

We then had a nice dinner from the chip show, quarter pounder with cheese and chips. I had salad - my healthy section. Bad food tastes so good, it's a shame really. The reason it tastes so good is because your body know there is a lot of energy to be had from it so it tastes good. This encourages you to eat more high calories food to give your body energy. That's why salad usually doesn't taste like awesomeness. There is minimal energy in it so your brain has no real reason to make you want to eat it. Hope you learned something new. 

Then we sort of just lazed around doing nothing.. It's that almost end of week feeling where you know you only need energy for one more day then you are free for two days. Sort of.. I work on Sunday so.. We just watched some videos, like Lonely Islands new song which is pretty funny. The music video is awesome too, they are getting loads of attention from famous people who want to do a song with them. They even got Justin Timberlake! 

Guess that is all for today, work consumed most of the time to be fair. That's the way the world works I'm afraid. Not my fault but.. Hey! I'm sorry anyway. Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment