Wednesday 12 June 2013

Rain?

I don't know about you but to me it feels like it hasn't rained in ages so I wasn't too bothered to see some today. Makes a nice change. Plus it sounds awesome on the roof of the car, that's always nice. I also call it snail killing weather because if you walk anywhere at night, the silly sods are in the middle of the path. I think I killed two today. I'm not proud of it but they brought it on themselves.

I know I didn't post a blog yesterday but I was really tired when I got in last night so I thought I would embrace the sleepiness and sleep! It's a very rare occasion for me to feel tired so.. When I do I like to make us of it. It did mean I woke up like lightning at half 6 in the morning but I managed to get in another half hour of z's. 

I actually did some more drawing yesterday! I just got the urge, and now there is Internet explorer on the Xbox I can have my subject image up on the big screen. Usually I would do it from my net book which would do my neck in, but now it is so much easier. Kind of awkward because I have to pull the blind down to keep glare off the screen.. And have enough light to draw.. But it works. So I might finish that soon. Who knows? Probably won't now I've mentioned it. I will get back into it soon because with all these new games being announced - shed loads of concept art! 

These last two days during the day have been pretty much the same, I finally decided to play FF13-2. Or Final Fantasy 13 - 2.. I got it when it came out in Sainsbury's as it was on offer for like £25 instead of £40 so it was a bargain. I played it a couple of times and then never touched it again until now. I always refuse to get rid of it because I haven't finished it but now I might just do that. Plus a new(ish) game means loads of new achievements. Music to my nerd brain.

Me and Amy watched some more Gavin and Stacey yesterday, onto season 3. I forgot how short the whole thing is especially when you compare it to How I Met Your Mother which we really need to get watching.. One and a half series of that covers all the episodes of Gavin and Stacey! 

Had carbonara for tea yesterday. One of my favourite things about this is that there is bacon and mushrooms left over in the fridge. Which means I get a nice bacon and mushroom sandwich - which I had today. I swear the mushrooms clean the pan when you chuck them in.. They take in all the stuff that comes from the bacon so they are even tastier. Good stuff! 

As I have the iPad at my disposal a lot of the time, I like to have a video on in the background for noise and something to look at when I want a break. I've been watching a lot of PewDiePie's stuff recently because I think he is awesome. It's funny looking back at his old videos, like his 100,000 sub montage he did which was released in January 2012. A year and a half later down the line and he has over 8 million subs! All of his videos get millions or views. It's crazy. He must make so much money.. 

I've also been watching a lot of stuff from Rooster Teeth. They are a gaming channel and their job is to play games together and then show us. I'm so jealous. One of the guys is also from the SlowMoGuys which you should also definitely check out, some crazy things happen in slow motion. They've even done slow mo work on movies because of the recognition they got from YouTube! 

So the price from Game for an Xbox One is £429, base model.. I think they are slowly loosing loads of people to the PS4 which is only £350 which in comparison is a huge difference.. Then games are apparently going to be up to £60! Then the whole thing with the used games resales.. Blah. I think I'll stick to my 360.

I saw the gameplay for Destiny today, made by the people who created Halo and Call of Duty. It looks amazing! Anyone who likes Halo and Borderlands - this is their love child. It has aspects of both and amazing graphics and gameplay and argh!? I want it. But I think that is Xbox One exclusive so.. Meh.

So.. Right now I feel like I am forgetting something that I wanted to say.. But it's getting close to midnight so I shall post it here. If I remember I'm sure I'll let you know tomorrow. Good night. Or morning, depends when you read.. Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment