Sunday 2 June 2013

Bon voyage to the half term..

I know I'm not at school anymore, but I still like half terms as Amy gets loads of time off! But now it's over so it kind of sucks. Bleh.

So as Amy mentioned when she blogged for me - thank you to her - and also she let me use her iPad; I had been having some issues with the app not working and the such. Thankfully the day after I said that there was an update on the App Store which said 'bug fixes.' Fixed! It would appear. Touch wood. Ahhhh. This app feels tiny compared to the one on the iPad though - mainly because it is but I think I need an iPad just for that. Wuha. Or a mini. I like the feel of it in my hand and its cheaper which is what I like. 

So I thought I would save all of the weekends events to post all at once rather than one last night and today. More in one post for you all to have a gander at. I should get a wiggle on really as I have two days to cove and its 23:33! Can't be late. Only been late once. I had nightmares.

So Saturday, me and Amy started off being rather lazy to put it simply.. Just sort of looking on our phones.. On her iPad.. At stuff. We then sort of went on a supermarket hop because we are cool like that. First we headed to the Sainsbury's in Aylesford because we hadn't been to that one before. Also because we knew they sold crunchy bacon flavour things to chuck into a salad. I then wanted to go to PC World to have a play on the Surfaces. Finally, one was unlocked because as I'm sure a lot of you know - whenever you go to one of these tech shops the computers all time out and the password hint is 'shop.' No matter what you put in they never unlock! Ever! I was waiting to find an unlocked one to try the keyboard which appears to be a bit of fabric with buttons on it. Unfortunately the keyboard wasn't flat so it didn't work properly.. So I still don't know if I would get on with one.

I also took this picture in Sainsbury's because I thought it was funny that the honey was in a security protected box. There was more expensive wine and spirits on the shelf with nothing!


After that we headed to a Morrison's to try find some crunchy onion bits as there were none in Sainsbury's. This was to no avail so we then headed to Tesco's. Score - we found some there. 

If you didn't guess already - we had a salad for lunch. We were intentionally being healthy because we were craving salad. If you add a dressing and all these crunchy bits then its a lot less healthy but it's a damn sight tastier. Had a salad on Saturday and Sunday, accept today we added some potato skins with bacon and cheese topping. So good. I love food. Too much maybe. I'm hungry. STAHP.

Also - a crisp with a hole in it. How? Tell me how.


It came out the packet like that, proof of this - try and do this at home. It's impossible not to break the crisp.

We also went to the Nisa in the high street as they have really cheap lean mince meat which is super tasty. And a lot healthier for you at the same time so it's win win all round really. 

Amy cooked for me last night because she is so lovely. We had spaghetti bolognese with added mushroom and red onion. She made this for herself and her nan during the week and raved about how good it was - I quote - the best bolognese she had ever made. Naturally I wanted to put it to the test. She didn't lie. It's a good combo. Try it yourself - the lean mince is the secret. Saves you having all that fat mixed in with it, just tasty tasty meat. And the veg makes it crunchy and a little peppery, to me anyway. I sound like I know what I am on about..

 
I'm so hungry now.

We then watched Britain's Got Talent, last semi final! I really wanted Attraction and the ventriloquist to get through. Attraction did. But then that Irish guitar man got through. Meh. I hope the puppet man gets the wild card. People don't really appreciate how hard that really is to do. Don't get me wrong - singing and playing a guitar isn't easy but I'm sure more people could do that than speak with their mouth shut. Just saying.

My uncle and aunt also visited last night, we looked out the window to see the cat licking their car for some reason. No idea why. After that - he moved to the blue car to have a lick. Didn't like that so he went back to licking the other one. Animals.


He's the small black thing in front of the red car, just incase you needed help.

Today, was much more relaxed. Just stayed in, had a nice lay down. Had a chat. Some 'social' networking. Then my big idea was to go to Stonehouse field and read a book in the park. I'm full of good ideas. There were two people off to the side playing guitar and singing which was nice in the background. We then wanted to go to Basted duck pound but somehow I managed to go through Platt and come out on seven mile lane by Wrotham Heath. That's how I role. We got there in the end. There are some new baby coots. Cute. And the swan is still there. They seem to steer way clear of him. He's the kind of the pond! We then had that salad which I mentioned earlier.

Here's another picture of my cat choosing to lay in the wood clippings rather than somewhere clean like the decking. Because why the hell not?


It would appear I spent a good amount of time this weekend spying on my cat from the upstairs windows. That's all for today. Close to being late so, blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment