Wednesday 19 June 2013

Twesday

Don't worry, I didn't spell Tuesday wrong. It's just a mix of Tuesday and Wednesday. Because I didn't post yesterday so I am doing both days together in one, probably still quite small post because I was at work for 6 hours both days so.. Hmergh.

Yesterday morning, as always, a normal morning. Took Amy too school but then went to work instead of home as they called me Monday night asking me to work.. So I did 9-3. 

After that, me and Amy went and picked out some chicken, cooked it and ate it with chips. Sounds really bland but its one of our favourite meals as the chicken from Nisa is so tasty! We also watched some TV, did some reading, I played a little bit of Final Fantasy. It was also our friends birthday who is finally 20 now but looks the oldest as he's 6 foot 5 or something. He asked us to go bowling - so we went bowling.

I am very inconsistent with my bowling, sometimes I will go and do really well and other times I'll just fail. All the time. We played two games as the place shut at 11 and they thought we wouldn't have enough time even though we finished at half 9 in the end.. First game I got 69, next game I got 119 so I was happy because if there was a third game I would have kicked butt. It was only £2 a game also thanks to voucher cloud - good app for you to get. Money off at loads of places. Our friend Tom also managed to get a prize out of the claw machine, an official Despicable Me 2 minion, there was a lot of fighting over it. Hiding it. Wrestling. The whole sha-bang.

After that we went to McDonalds as some people had skipped over tea thinking we were eating out.. Guess we kind of did as we went to McDonalds. Their happy meals also have Despicable Me 2 toys so it was win win all round. There were some people parked up blaring music and just doing whatever they do when they look at each others cars.. A police car turned up and they all left, and the policemen seemed to scoping us out and then just left for whatever reason. We are nice people. After all that I didn't get in until about 11:40 so I didn't have enough to post really. Hence you reading about yesterday today okay?

Same again this morning, jolly little drive over to Amy's school. I spent a lot of today FF13-2 clearing up loose and ends and getting further in the story. I think I'm quite close to the end because it has that end of game feeling with tougher enemies. It's just getting really confusing jumping about in all the different time periods and keeping track of it! 

Then I went to work at 4 so.. There's another 6 hours!

How humid was it today? It's too humid. It's uncomfortable. Especially as I am quite warm any way, this just makes me feel super horrible. On the upside it does mean there may be a thunder storm coming, get to see me some lightning! 

That's all for today, thanks for your time. I shall blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment