Tuesday 4 June 2013

I'm gonna wreck it!

Wreck It Ralph came out on DVD yesterday, good times! Amy really wanted it yesterday. I convinced her not to and surprised her with it today. Aren't I just lovely? And now my head is the size of a hot air balloon, the hot air being my ego. Metaphors.

Anyway, the day started as any other Tuesday would, with the addition of a butter scone. So which is it? Sc-on or sc-own. I'm a sc-on kind of guy. Because that's how you're supposed to say it. Amy also allowed me to look after her baby - iPad - for the day once again so I spent the morning enjoying massive YouTube! It is very cool that an iPad is basically a huge iPhone with the phone bit.. It's nice the have the same interface everywhere is what I am saying. I watched some more Jack Vale pranks, he seemed to do quite a few with a guy called Ed Bassmaster so I thought I would check out his channel. He had 400,000 more subscribers so I thought I had once again found lots of stuff to watch. Wrong! I don't understand why prank calls are funny. I get the idea but to me they are just sort of bleh. Just me.

My dad made me a ham and cheese toastie for lunch. My taste buds approved. 

I also went to Tesco's on my own. Ahhh!? Well, I needed some bits and Amy needed some bits and I was bored so I thought I would do it. Killed 45 minutes. I've found whenever I go shopping on my own I'm either really efficient and find everything really quick, like today, or; I find nothing. I have no one to ask or bounce ideas off of so I just get nothing. Luckily today I found everything and added Wreck it Ralph to the equation.

 
Ta-da! Now go buy it. Tesco's is 24 hours, no excuses.

I then played some Dark Souls, watched some more videos, learned some new things. Watch Vsauce, you'll learn something new every video. Clever clever man. With a mighty fine beard.

Chicken and chips for tea. The chicken was rather good today, but we saved some for the cat. He really does have a good life, he can spend all day lounging around doing nothing in the sun and not get sunburn and comes home to a free chicken dinner. I can't remember the last time he paid his rent. My mum and did some gardening, and my cat just sort of say and watched them like 'what are these humans doing?' That's if cats even refer to us humans or things at all. Who knows if the inner workings of their brains identifies us as anything other than a food giver.

Then we watched Wreck It Ralph. It was still as good as when we watched it in the cinema. Apart from no 3D this time. I will have a 3D TV one day that is so big no normal table will hold it. Or a projector, just to be different.

One last thing - does anyone know where to buy Brothers cider in a box of like 6? Tesco doesn't seem to have them and I can't really recall seeing them anywhere else. I'm assuming they are exclusive to one shopping chain. Been craving some after having a couple when I went out to Tonbridge with Amy, Mr Tate and his lady friend. 

Thank you for moving your eyes in such a fashion that you have reached this point. Much appreciated. Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment