Sunday 23 June 2013

Sleep for the weekend

There was a lot of sleep had this weekend. Amy was babysitting until almost 1 in the morning on top of working all week so she was pretty knackered. I am a young man so I just like sleep anyway. So Saturday, we didn't get up until about 4 in the afternoon. I know that's really bad, but we weren't asleep the whole time. We were just laying in bed watching videos on our phones and looking on Facebook and Twitter.. Drifting in and out of naps. Not going to lie though, its probably the most well rested we have both felt in a very long time but alas, it probably won't last that long. It's Monday tomorrow after all and we are both working 8 hours or more!

Once we were up we went to Tesco's to get some provisions for the week, then we went to Sainsbury's because we like some things from there more and they are cheaper. Some people say it's weird that we shop at all of the superstores but if they are all in close proximity to each other and saves you money then why not? Get the best of everywhere. We then had a McDonald's to top off the lazy day, also because we wanted a Despicable Me 2 toy. I really want to have a milkshake when I go there but the last couple of times I have been there they have been terrible.. Or the wrong flavour.. Or a mix of flavours. Don't like that. 

When we got in, we tried to watch some TV but for some reason the TV was having none of it and not working so.. We thought we would put a film on for some background noise and sort of watch.. We put on The Perks of Being a Wallflower which has got excellent reviews and from what I watched of it, definitely deserves it. It looked really good and the bits I did watch I enjoyed so at some point I will have to sit down and watch it properly. Then I can give you a proper 'review' and my thoughts. Then we went to sleep again.

We didn't sleep as much today but we did spend a lot of time enjoying laying in bed. Eventually I tore myself away to the other side of the room to have a play on Final Fantasy XIII-2. I finished it today, maxed out all of my main characters and killed the hardest enemies in the game and got a good 300 Gamerscore. I'd say that is pretty successful for a single sit down.

Amy also convinced me to try some strawberries today.. I like the taste of strawberry but I don't like real strawberries.. Well I didn't now they aren't so bad. She cut up a load of strawberries and then dipped them in some double cream and that wasn't too bad. When I eating them I hate the seeds, they feel horrible in my mouth and annoy me but when they are all chopped up and dipped in sauce I can't feel them as much. I think I will eat more of them now so that I eat more fruit but.. I don't think I would go out of my way to buy some to eat them myself. Not that far into liking them yet. 

Amy just told me that the moon is the brightest it is going to be in a long time tonight so if you are reading this during the night or the morning of Monday then have a quick look. It really is bright! I would take a picture for you but the phone doesn't pick it up even though it is that bright. It's because the moon is a tiny little bit closer - by tiny I mean compared to how far away it usually is - to the Earth than usual and this is what happens. Luminescence. It's awesome.

Two random pictures from my phone! One when I noticed a cat on a roof and thought it was cute. The other when I drew a Japanese or Chinese symbol on Amy's arm.. Can't remember what it said but it looked pretty good for a ball point pen.

That's all for this one peeps. Very close to 3,000 views so I think I might tip over that tomorrow or Tuesday but you will know when I know and put it in a post. Thank you all for every single view. Blog you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment