Monday 17 June 2013

I smell seaweed..

All around Borough Green, all I can smell is seaweed. No idea why but that's just the way it is. I'm on the netbook again. Probably not the reason why I can smell seaweed though, two unrelated phenomenon.

Monday, hello again. I really didn't sleep all the well last night, just one of those nights so I woke up feeling awake just feeling awful. Like someone was really jabbing me hard in the stomach with a spoon and giving it a wiggle. Thankfully that passed and I went about the usual morning, took Amy to school. I then played some FF13-2, just doing some exploring and little mini games and what not. Then I asked to go to work.. Which would sound weird but for those of you who know why it'll all make sense. I won't get into it on here because work stuff is for work and this isn't my job. Its a hobby. I did go in my own clothes however which felt odd and lots of people looked at me funny thinking I was some crazy guy who liked to check the dates on all of the food before I bought anything. 

I was there for about three and a half hours, then I went home and had some lunch. Got myself a triple sandwich from work as it was reduced. Had a chicken salad one, a BLT and a prawn mayo sandwich. That was yum. I mentioned yesterday that I got my Dad The Hobbit for fathers day and he watched it yesterday, enjoyed it. Said I should watch it. So I did. I agree with his views on it.

He said that the first hour or so was quite drawn out for what actually happened which was mainly just convincing him to go and them all eating for a long time then showing off their amazing plate juggling skills. Once it got into the main bulk of the film it did get going and was very good. It was nice for them to explain some of the weapon histories because that was a big part of the book. I have actually read the book so I know the jist of most of what is going on. My Dad also said that they lost the feel of some of the language and once again I agree. There is a big difference in the language used between this and the Lord of the Rings films. It was a very good film though none the less, the next two should be good because the introductory bit is all out the way with. I now also understand all of the meme's with 'I've never been so wrong' in them. It also didn't feel like I was sitting there for over two hours so that is always a good sign with a film.

I then played some more FF13-2 to get further in the story. I've sort of gotten to the free roamy bit where you have to do a lot of exploration yourself to advance but.. I like a bit of that in a game. I just wish there was some more guidance because some of the time you literally have no clue and spend a lot of time fending off random attacks. 

We had a carbonara for tea. I know, we have it all of the time but it helps with our mushroom and bacon cravings. They are like our go to foods at the moment. I like to think that counts towards our five a day.. The bacon that is.. Five rashers a day.

Pretty sure the dictionary is more up to date on my phone than on here.. Carbonara is not a word according to my netbook unless I'm being really dense and spelling it wrong. Derp.

We then watched some tv and the such, watched 90210 again. It's not quite the same as the last seasons and it has been over a year so its tougher to get back into. Still good. The story is good. The drama is there. It's all good. I don't care that I like it.

That's all for today so I shall let you get on with whatever you are doing. I have this weird dream where one day people will drop what they are doing to read this and then forget what they were doing. That's what I am liking when I see something on YouTube I have been waiting for. Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment