Sunday 30 June 2013

Little'un

Just going to do a little post about today and then do a bigger one during the day about Saturday as there was a lot to it and I don't think my eyes will last that long. Pretty tired and I am up in the morning so I shall keep it short.

So we had a BBQ on Saturday and it was dark before everyone left so this morning I thought it would be the cleaning up job. My and dad had bought most of it in from outside by the time I woke up which wasn't even that late for me, about half 10. We washed and sorted it all because it was our mess and I didn't expect them to do anything to be honest so if they get around to reading this at some point - thank you mummy and daddy. 

After that me and Amy popped into Argos to pick up a hair dryer she had click and collected - technical term. Where we parked really smelled like egg so try and stay away from the overflow parking there. It's not pleasant. 

After that we went for a trip to the bottle bank, as we had an entire bin full of assorted glass bottles left over and I honestly don't remember that much stuff being consumed. But it was all there so it must have been! It's some what satisfying popping all the bottles into the different containers for the different colours. The green one was full of wine bottles that all looked like the same brand which seemed a little shady but.. Meh.

Then Amy treated us to lunch because she is amazing! We went to a place called Fair and Square over near Oxley Shaw, we first went there with her Nan for her birthday. It's not the type of place we usually go, so it was a nice change. The menu is also pretty cheap with a lot of mains on offer for 2 for £10, a lot of desserts also for 2 for £5. In all it was under £20 for the both of us including drinks! And it was all done really well and quick. I had a 10oz gammon steak with pineapple, pees and chips followed by a chocolate doughnut sundae. Amy went for a chicken square burger with chips and onion rings, sticky toffee pudding and ice cream to follow. I was having a little try of her burger; which was really good; when a child behind me decided to shout really loud and I managed to inhale a bit of chicken. Luckily no one was around to see me choke a little and the drink washed it down. Awkwardness.

After that we just chilled until I went to work at 5 - bleh. It was veg hot so we sort of just passed out on the bed. On the way home a rather sizeable bird left a rather sizeable poo on my windscreen. It's disgusting. I hate birds. Unless they are tiny and cute.

Thanks for reading, there'll be a blog about Saturday tomorrow during the day while I watch the tennis. Blog you later!

And by the way - I don't know about you but that doesn't look like a cheese grid to me. That there is a bacon crisp! Proof that bacon is better than everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment