Sunday 9 June 2013

Lasagne!

Yummy. It was super yummy. We had the sauces ready for a couple of weeks but they are supposed to serve 6 people apparently, so between me and Amy that's a hell of a lot of food. That was Saturday night, so for now we shall jump back to Friday.

Now, I know this may bore a few people as the bulk of my Friday, I watched the rest of the last season of Lost. All eight episodes back to back. Almost. I won't go into it too much as I am pretty sure that barely anyone has, will or wants to watch it. It was pretty amazing. It was nice that there was a 'happy' ending even though they may have all turned out to be something that I won't say inches it does manage to ruin it for anyone.. Spoilers are annoying. Limits what I can say really. Just skip over this bit.

I did get a random message from my sister asking me to walk up to her school to drop off a jumper as she was cold. Guess it got me out the house for a little while. The dog was very happy to see me. It might just be because there was no one else there because usually she find me scary because I'm rather tall. This time she followed me around the house and kept rolling around in front of me. Then she followed me outside and made me chase her around the garden until I could catch her to get her back in the house. She even did that weird smile dogs do when they show off their bottom teeth. Crazy dog. 

Then I had work from 3-10 so once again.. Herp-a-derp with that seven hours. 

Saturday.. The morning sort of didn't exist.. We woke and then next thing we knew we had passed out and went back to sleep until past midday. I just out of it, and the bed felt super comfy compared to usual. I enjoyed it. Who doesn't like extra sleep? Even if it was unintentional.

Extra sleep an extra need to fill up ones stomach. On the agenda for lunch was a nice bacon sandwich. Bacon bacon bacon. With mushrooms. I went for garlic Philadelphia where as Amy opted for tomato ketchup. We are very mushroom orientated now. It's quite a strange development. Salad and mushrooms and other healthy additions. 

Then we headed over to a Mr Tate's for lasagne. Well not straight away, because it was about 3.. Anyway, we played some Xbox to keep ourselves entertained. At about 5 we headed out to pick up his lady friend from work as she was also joining us for dinner. 

The lasagne was good, just like the first time Amy did it. Lasagne and chips is just so yummy, but it's a shame that you can't really cook it for any less than 3-4 people. Not with them jars anyway, you'd end up eating left overs for the next two lunches. I don't think I would mind too much but I am very skeptical when it comes to reheating meat.. 

Then we watched the BGT final, I was rooting for the ventriloquist or the little comedian, Jack. Jack came second behind attraction which was still pretty good, you could tell he was disappointed but he still managed to make a joke about it. Very inspirational. The thing most people seemed to be talking about was the egg thrower who ran out of the orchestra in the two brothers act to throw eggs at Simok Cowell. I literally looked away for two seconds and it happened. Luckily it went up on YouTube about 5 minutes after so now it is forever immortalised. Disgraceful. I know that act still came third but everyone will remember it as the 'one where the girl threw eggs' rather than the amazing singers.

We were going to watch Wreck It Ralph afterwards but decided to call it a night there because people had to be up in the morning. On a Sunday. Ha. 

Sunday seems to always be a nice relaxed day, quite peaceful. Me and Amy watched a lot of Gavin and Stacey again today, almost to the end of the second series now. Still really enjoy it. Still makes us laugh! 

So, my friend has asked me to do a post about my most anticipated games which I think I will do while I have some free time tomorrow. I was thinking maybe to do a couple of posts a day while I have the free time. One during the day at some point about something I'm interested and then one like this at night. Although it may turn into me just telling you that I researched the other post all day long. We'll shall just see how it turns out I guess.

Thanks for reading, blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment