Sunday 16 June 2013

Tap tap goes the keyboard

So I just really fancied getting my fingers on the keyboard today so I am posting the main bulk of this from the netbook. The pictures I want to include I'll upload from my phone so they'll be at the bottom because moving them around and formatting is annoying. At least there will be pictures right? Plus it gives you a reason to scroll to the bottom. Who knows, you might even read some of it on the way..

So.. The last post I did was on Thursday, I just fancied doing this entire weekend in one go so here it is for you. Just a little thing too - my blog is over 2,800 views so who knows, maybe this week will see if tip over the 3,000 mark. Depends how many views each post averages a day.

So all the way back to Friday.. Which seems like ages ago now but.. I didn't do a whole lot. I had a bit of a nerd out to be fair, before I went to work that is. I'm not all that proud to admit it but sometimes it just sort of happens.. I don't plan it. First thing I did was get up and drive Amy to her school, keeps my in routine so I thank her for that. Getting me ready for when I get a new job. I then played some FF13-2 and some Borderlands 2 with someone I work with. That was nice as I haven't really played with anyone else online on that so.. That was new. My dad didn't have work so he made me a nice ham and cheese toastie for lunch, do love a good toastie. 

Then I had work so.. 6 hours flew by..

Saturday, I woke up and all my body parts were just aching. No idea why but it made me really want to stay in bed for as long as I could, but the weekend called so I got up. See.. I'm pretty sure we made something for lunch but for the life of me I cannot remember. Probably because today's lunch will make all other lunches seem bland in comparison. I'll get to that later. Me and Amy went to Aylesford to go to Sainsbury's and Homebase. We went to Sainsbury's to try find some more bacon bits because they make salad real yummy but instead they just had a heap of onion bits.. We still have some of those left so that sucked. We did get 16 cans of Irn Bru for £4.50 though which was nice. It's always good to have a bit of fizz stocked up for when you fancy some. 

We then went hunting for a present for my Mum and Dad for their anniversary, and don't worry they already know so they won't be shocked if they read this. We went to the Homebase in Aylesford and then the B&Q down the road then to the Homebase in Maidstone trying to find it. They wanted a penguin ornament which matched the snail one which they have already. It was no where to be found! Quite annoying but it'll turn up.

We then headed to the Coop to get some treats as my 'share of the profits' came in the post so we had some money off coupons. Got Amy some red wine, get my some cider and some chocolate to share. Then we headed up to Nisa to get a bottle of Rekorderlig which is this really good Swedish cider. Also got a cake mix which Amy made today - caramel flavour with caramel icing. For tea we had this Mexican selection thing from Tesco's and some potato skins with loads of cheese and sour cream. They were really good this time, last time we had them they didnt have a whole late of taste behind them bit this time - happy times for my tongue. Loved them. 

Nice relaxed evening, watching the last of Gavin and Stacey, read some books and watched some random Saturday night TV. Starting watching Date Night until the adverts got boring. Then sleep. Sleeeeeeeep.

Fathers Day! I got my Dad The Hobbit because I knew he wanted to see it. We were planning on having a standard bacon and mushroom sandwich but then we thought, well we need some eggs for the cake mix so we shall have scrambled egg with it. Then we though, hell we may as well get some sausages as well! So in the end we had a sort of fry up brunch type thing with bacon, sausages, mushrooms, egg and toast. It was so good, I can see why people have that all the time. I know its like super bad for you but I didn't really care at the time. It all disappeared.

Amy also made the cakes alongside that which made a very nice way to finish the meal. I call it a meal.. It was more a of a mish mash of cravings on a plate. You'll see it down below. It also sated my cravings for mushrooms. I really want the garlic mushrooms I had at Frankie and Benny's again. They were gorgeous!

We spent the afternoon in trying to watch the tennis but the rain stopped it. So we ended up enduring Escape to the Country.. Then it went back to tennis and it was still raining so we had to watch Nigel Slater (I think) cooking stuff. Then finally there was some tennis and I watched Murray loose the first set before having to leave for work! So I wasn't all the confident in him winning but thankfully on my break I came back to see that he had won, a text from Amy and my Mum with the exact same message of 'Murray won!' Wimbledon is going to be epic. I really would like Murray or Djokovic to win because Nadal is a slimy git and Federer has won it enough now. Just stahp!

The extra two pictures at the bottom that I didnt mention - the birds just invaded our garden. No one else's just ours. They flew in, did some pecking and then disappeared! They left one behind who hastily chased after when he realized. The other is one of the cakes Amy made which had a sneaky little face on it. Creepy but cute at once.

Thanks for reading! Help me get to 3,000 this week by sharing it around. Please? Blog you later.





No comments:

Post a Comment