Thursday 6 June 2013

Burn

It's Thursday. I'm really quite sleepy. Lets keep this to the point shall we?

So this morning, up as usual to do what I gotta do. Sorted some things out with a phone for someone. Had a shower. Felt super duper clean which was nice. Better than that normal shower feelin if it makes any sense.. Then I had work from 10am-4pm so there's six hours you don't want to know squat about.

Amy finished early today because she stayed yesterday.. Basically swapping a shift. So we had a nice long afternoon and evening. Started of by going to retrieve her post which turned out to be all the Yankee Candle Tarts she had ordered. I forgot to get a picture of those so my bad! We also went to the shop to get some more salad for our tea, we went for that salad with the crispy salad advert. Someone will know what I mean. Our dinner was pretty banging today.


Look at that beauty. Chicken breast with cheese and bacon and a BBQ like sauce. Hunters chicken it's usually known as. With a bowl of crispy salad with cuscus, bacon and onion bits and sweet chilli sauce. All mixed up into one bowl of yum. And a diet coke. For pudding, coop's truly irresistible lemon meringue ice cream, which is really damn good for an own brand product. I could happily have that over a Ben and Jerry's tub any day.

And after we cleaned and washed up, we managed to get the glove to rock on.


Never again.

After tea we decided to try out the burner, to see how the tarts smelled if they compared to one of the bit candles. I'll be honest, they fill the room better. Not sure why but they do, could smell the 'summer scoop' all around the room. It smelled exactly like strawberry Hubba Bubba so I would brand that a success. Here's a picture of the thing going full speed.


The bowl at the top was literally just full of molten wax. The bottom just looks friggin' awesome where the candle is makin it glow. Hell yeah!

We also started to watch Gavin and Stacey again, it's still really good even though I know what's going to happen. That my friends is a sign of excellent writing and actors. But I guess you could probably guess that anyway. Because everyone has seen Gavin and Stacey. If you haven't, just say you have. People will like you.

I'm pretty knackered so I'm going to head of to sleep right about now. Pictures are worth 1,000 words so there's technically over 3,000 for you to read.. Get to it! Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment