Friday 21 June 2013

Thursday and Friday

So Thursday, I got up and took Amy to school. This is usually a pretty normal event apart from today we ran into a baby hedgehog in my front garden. It was so cute. I wanted to keep it but they wouldn't let me because they aren't pets or something along those lines.. I don't believe them. My sister saw this hedgehog on the way to work, so did my Dad, so it was pretty much part of the family already. Just got acquainted with everyone. You'll see it down the bottom because I am on the netbook again because I can get it done quicker.

Then I played some more Final Fantasy because I am getting close to the end and I really want to finish it now I've got into it again. Then a Mr Tate text me and asked if I wanted to have a nerd session because he had the day off and no plans. It was a win win situation all around. So he came over to mine, we played some Minecraft, some Castle Crashers, it was all good fun. Then we decided to have a curry in the evening because neither of us had any plans for dinner and hadn't had a curry in a long time. Good choice.

I picked Amy up and we headed over to Tate's for the curry. I had a chicken korma and some rice and a keema naan and some plain naan. The plates were basically cleaned down to the last grain of rice. Well, I can say that for my plate. I could see a couple scattered on other plates.. Guess I was hungrier than them. Then we decided to watch Wreck it Ralph as we had planned to on the Saturday a while ago so.. Carol had finally seen it! She didn't see it in the cinema - tres disappointed.

Today Amy had to be in early because its Friday. I was helping my Dad in the garden today, we wanted to sort the bit out behind the patio door at the back of the house for those of you who know what I am on about. I should have taken a picture of the finished product come to think of it but.. I guess I will show you tomorrow instead. To some it up, because this is what I did all day until I went to work at 3.. I dug up some stuff, moved some stuff, laid some slabs down, made my first ever batch of cement, laid some bricks, spread some gravel. It looks pretty good. Quite impressed assuming my outdoor handiness in general is pretty poor. I didn't do too bad, but then again this is just me tooting my own horn. You'll have to see it for yourself tomorrow if I remember to show you a picture.

That's all today, sorry its a bit short but there wasn't too much to say about as the main bulk of my days was a large activity. Plus I don't like to talk about work on here because that's work.. Just stare at the baby hedgehog. Its cute. Blog you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment