Friday 31 May 2013

Wake up in the morning feeling.. Bad..

No, I am not quoting Ke$ha. I almost did but I didn't. Disclaimer a day keeps the copyright away. But yes I did feel quite bad today when I woke up. No idea why, I got a good 7-8 hours sleep easy but just felt awful. I always find that if I get less sleep I feel a lot better in the morning even though I know it's bad for me.. Then you get ill.. But it's a vivacious cycle. Feel bad every day or once every now and then? Oh well, after laying in bed for a while solves that. 

By the way, I am posting from Amy's iPad today as she stays here on a Friday. So naturally it comes with her everywhere so she said I can post from it. Very nice of her wouldn't you agree. It's actually not too hard to touch type on, compared what I would have assumed anyway. The only thing that's going to get you is the auto correcting which you don't notice. That is what always gets me anyway.. A lot of the time it is good and helps you. But then sometimes - nope! Like it'll autocorrect well to we'll or I'll to ill. Bwargh.

This morning me and Amy headed into Maidstone to do some little bits and bobs which we needed to do. For example, get some boxes for gifts and cards and stuff for her nan and grandad. Amy also got her hair cut at the supercuts in The Mall or the Chequers Centre or whatever you want to call it these days. They were meh. The idea of the walk in service is good though, booking is tedious. We were only there for a couple of hours which cost us £1.70 in Fremlin's car park which I am pretty sure has gone up in price but I can't really remember. I guess its not something your memory likes to retain, something that takes your money. Oh well, what's done is done now I guess.

I also got my hair cut today, my sister said she would do it as she used to be a hairdresser before what she does now. I like to wait a long time before getting my hair cut because you are literally giving someone money to take off a part of your body and throw it away. So by the time I have my hair cut I would make a fairly effective mop. After she had finished, it honestly looked like a small cat had exploded at my feet. When people see you after having your hair cut they always ask you if you have had it cut. I never understand why, it's pretty obvious that you have because there is less hair on your head than there was before hand. If someone has a different style to usual then yes, as away, it makes sense. They may have just had it styled or cut to get it that way. I just have it trimmed down so I can let it grow back all nice and bushy. It's really bouncy when it's long. 

In the time between my haircut and going to work, me and Amy just relaxed and listened to my sisters dog making super strange noises. She was in a 'rip my toys to shreds' move today. She has a little tiger toy here which she loved and used to carry round with her when she was here. Today was judgement day. There was fluff everywhere, it looked like a nightmare from a teddies mind. Never saw it coming. I should have got a picture of it for you, don't know why I didn't think of that. Then again I can't seem to upload pictures from my phone at the minute so I guess it would have just stayed there.

So people in my local area, Borough Green and everywhere around it - what was the deal with that police helicopters with the spotlight. I didn't see it myself but it was mentioned to me. Did something happen that I do not yet know about? I don't really want to wait until Thursday for the new chronicle to come out and it might not even be in there anyway! So someone give my the gossip!

I believe that'll be all for today. The rest of my day consisted of going to work so.. As much as you would love to hear about that I think I will leave it for now. I packed some bags though - spoilers. Hope you had a good day and also have a lovely weekend. Sorry for no pictures but this being a new iPad n'all there aren't any pictures on it! I shall blog you later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment