Tuesday 7 May 2013

Car wash yeah!

The first thing I will start with is that there has been an update to the Blogger app which I now primarily post from. It looks a lot more polished, nice and has more features like image editing. All in all, improvements which in the long run should help me post better things. Once I get used to it. Also seems that the keyboard is a lot more sensitive and accurate so with any luck no more boo boos on my end. Bored yet? Okay, I'll talk about some else.

This is just something I literally thought of right now. Internet is awesome. We all love it and feel like cavemen when it's not working. What do you find more frustrating though? When it just won't work, or when it works then stops then works then stops.. Etc.. I hate that more. You get some connection and then it stops working. Where's it gone? The neighbours? Bah.

I probably should get to the title of the post now.. Car wash. I have never been through one before as far as I can remember. Having just got Penelope, we thought we should pamper her a little by giving her a car wash. So I wasn't really sure what to expect. Or what to do for that matter. Like where to park first and then pay and the whole shabang, luckily Amy knew so that made it easier. I also unscrewed the radio antenna because they have a tendency to snap I have heard. So we got into the washing station thingy with the huge machine around us. The only guidance was a green light to move forwards, red to stop and orange to reverse. When it turned red nothing really happened and then all of a sudden it just went to town. I am not sure if I enjoyed it or not but at least I can stay out of one for now. Penelope has some black plastic strips across the roof for design I assume, they were already loose but one sort of flew off the car. Luckily it just clipped back on so it was all good. The washing stuff was blue and purple so I took a picture from inside to show you all. I do like a bit of purple.


So it turns out this app now allows me to place my pictures into the post when I want to. That is oh so very handy!

I seem to be making a lot of emphasis on this car wash. I know it seems silly but it was a first for me. My first car wash. At my age, 20, which isn't old by any stretch, it's hard to find something to do which you can say you've never done before. Enjoy the little things.

For dinner today, me and Amy had some more chicken. Once again from the coop, 2 for £7 dealio. This time it was chicken on skewers marinaded in sweet chilli. Wasn't as good as yesterday's but the chicken was very tender and juicy. We also had some potato roasties which are also pretty dam tasty. If anyone knows where to get hold of some large ones let me know. The shops only seem to sell mini ones and and we really want some big ones to rip to shreds. In an orderly fashion with knifes and forks. Ahem. 

I'm about half way through season thee of Lost now. That is all I will say. Go watch it yourself. I give you permission to stop reading and watch that.

Me Tate tried to set up a sky block map on Minecraft today. For those of you who know the game, it's basically a survival map were you start on a floating island with limited provisions. From there you make more land and farms and all that stuff to survive. Only problem with the Xbox version is that lava can't be anywhere near the spawn point. So making a cobblestone generator is near impossible while keeping the island small and challenging. Right now it's ironing out kinks but if he can make it, I think it would be pretty darn awesome.

Work Internet work!

I haven't shown you a picture of my cat in a while. Here's one for you.


Looking all majestic. 'This is my garden.' He is a puff so anyone can use his garden really, he likes to act tough but he is getting a bit old to fight now. I think he'll retire soon.

That's all today folks. That makes me think of bugs bunny on the loony tunes at the end. Hope someone knows what I am on about.. Anywho, thanks for reading! Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment