Sunday 19 May 2013

My weekend

For some reason I just fall asleep without posting on a Friday and Saturday night. I know I can do it from my phone. Amy even reminds me to do it! For some reason I am just out for the count before I can reach across to create some reading material.

So Friday, what did I do Friday? Is it bad that I can just about remember Friday? Well I know that I was at work for a lot of the day from 3-10pm so there's seven hours which you probably won't care too much about. Made a lot of money though. I don't know if divulging numbers is breaching some security things so I won't say how much. A lot is a lot. 'Nuff said. I remember being up nice and early, and feeling awake which was pretty strange. I also remember taking Amy to school and being happy that there were no people walking up the hill in the middle of the road. Because that's what they do most of the time. No path means it is safe to walk in the middle of a small country road. 

I also started season 5 of Lost, got about five episodes in. Jake told me this is when my head is really going to start going 'whaaa?' but that is part of the experience. I had a browse through what other shows are on LoveFilm and I saw that Heroes was on there. Something else I never managed to keep up with when it was on TV. On demand service; why you so awesome? So who knows, maybe that's something I will always tell you about and you'll probably have no clue. Wuhahaha.

Some random youths were just shouting walking down the middle of my road. I could see them out the window. I can still hear them. Sounds like they just kicked a dog. Who knows?

I swear I like flat lemonade more than fizzy lemonade. And do the bubbles sting your tongue? They do for me..

So Saturday, me and Amy decided to head off to Lakeside to do some shopping! I actually bought something as well which is odd for me. Didn't hold back either, £52 on a new suit and shoes which if you ask me is pretty good value for money! I'm not all suited and booted ready for any interviews I get. I really like wearing a suit. I feel really good. Maybe it's just me but I can't wait to have to wear a suit and use my ties. Also got a belt with robots on it for £1, who doesn't like robots?


Nice bit of glare from the flash.

Amy good some new clothes too including a nice cardigan that she got in the sales from Republic. It's Soul Cal. It's white and blue. Bargain for a tenner! She also got herself another Yankee Candle. She got one from eBay called Sicilian Lemon, she then got Bahama Breeze from the outlet there. Also got two small 'tarts' with the scent of Summer Scoop and finally a Coconut Bay air freshener for my car. I'll have to remember to get a picture of that because its a pretty awesome little thing. Here's the candles which smell really good. Guys - girls will love them as a present and you get to enjoy the smell too. If you're single then give one to your mum and sister and then burn it all yourself. It's gurd.


Taco Bell was just as good as last time. So dang tasty! I wish there was more of them everywhere because the bridge toll and the petrol and then actually getting the food.. Ah it's still good. It's growing on me.

Had a pizza for tea; good old Pimmyz. When they asked for the address all we got out was the house number and they hung up. They knew which house to go to. I think that may not be the best sign in the world but we don't eat from there very often. I'd say once a month at the most, maybe we just have a memorable house.

Who watched Eurovision? I kind of did and didn't. Was more interested in BGT but during the breaks we flicked over to see what was going on. We watched all the results though because they are always fun. At least we did a hell of a lot better than 4 points this year! Romania sent their own version of Rylan and Ireland sent a thin version of Eastender's Fat Boy. If you have a look in google or something you'll see what I mean. Well done to Denmark for winning.

I treated myself to the Dark Souls DLC as I have gotten back into it quite a lot. This added an entirely new section on for me which for such an old game is quite strange. Well.. It's not that old but I've had it for a while. I would definitely advise it for anyone who reads this, plays it and doesn't have it. I think that niche was me until I got it.. Niche filled!

Today.. Today was awesome. Enjoyed a nice long day of being in bed. We slept until gone 1 or 2 but sometimes it is just a nice thing to do that. We went to Tesco afterwards to do some shopping so we did manage to fit something productive in. Don't judge me! Also got something interesting for my lunch tomorrow. Chicken and king prawn paella for only £1.75. It was frozen but it had some colour and it'll go in the oven for 40 minutes and be all good. I hope. I'll let you know.

Then I went to work again. Boo.

And now I am here! I could tell you that I made a blog and this is what I wrote *copy and paste entire post infinitely* but that il would be counterproductive in my opinion. So instead I shall end it here. I hope you had a good weekend and have a good week! Shall blog you tomorrow night I do believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment