Wednesday 8 May 2013

Tired.. Short post..

I'm going to keep it short and sweet today. Rather tired but I know I should do this and I'm finding it hard to sleep so why not?

I hate birds. So much. They must have radars on their under bellies letting them now where all the clean cars are. Car went through the car wash yesterday - less than 24 hours later there is poo all down the side. They have the entire world to poo on and somehow they will always manage to hit cars. I think some birds have got a grudge going.


So I watched some Lost today; almost at the end of the third season. I'm surprised that I'm basically half way through and I haven got board yet. It's so good.

At the end of my shifts; I collect all of the food that is going out of date on that day. Today, there was loads. I mean, enough to feed a house for a week or so. Yet it'll just get chucked in the bin basically. I say we stick it on a train to London and let the less fortunate have some food. Wouldn't work though.. So.. Yeah.

It was the 8th today. So as of today me and Amy have been together for 2 years and 3 months. Crazy of how the time flies. Already a quarter of the way to the third year. Guess we better start making plans for it! I'm not all that good with ideas a lot of the time.

Sorry to cut it so short but this seems to have greased the hinges of my eyes which are now forcing themselves shut. I hope you enjoyed my misfortune and also had a good Wednesday. I shall blog you tomorrow, hopefully on a more alert mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment