Wednesday 15 May 2013

2,000 views!

I would like to start off with another thank you. Yesterday night at some point the blog went past 2,000 views and is currently sitting at 2,027. I know it's not loads but it is to me when I am just talking about me. It also keeps me motivated to post when I come back to my stats at the end of the day to see 30+ views when I haven't even posted anything yet! So once again - thank you.

So for those of you who have read all of my posts, a while back when I first started I posted about some Swedish folklore called 'Year Walking' which allows you to see into the future. Well, I never played the game of it for iOS, I just explained it using the companion app which was free. I never even thought to look on YouTube to see someone actually play it. Turns out one of my favourite YouTubers - PewDiePie - has recently played it on his channel. I think this is great as he has a fan base of over 7 million subscribers! Probably going to give the developers a pretty sum of money too. I will link to my post if you want to go back and look at it and if you are interested in seeing the game - which is amazing - search PewDiePie on YouTube and look through his recent videos. All three parts will be near the top.
http://tinyurl.com/bvdmct9

I myself have recently got back into playing Dark Souls, I guess to give myself another challenge and to get ready for Dark Souls 2. I'm pretty sure it isn't out until later in the year but.. Practice makes perfect.

I definitely felt the effects of the badminton session today. I was fine for most of the day, didn't feel achey or tight so I thought I had gotten off lightly. Then I went to work and then it got me. My legs were so tight and painful when I tried to bend down to pick something up or climb onto a stool to get to the top shelf. I guess that is what happens when you haven't done something for a couple of years! Kinect is so much kinder to your body, I can tell you now.

I have one more episode of Season 4 of Lost, so many questions bobbing around in my head space. I know there are 6 seasons but it genuinely seems like an escape is about to occur. Although in the flash forwards there is talk about going back to the island so.. I guess I will only know once I get into them seasons. Thank you Jake for sharing your views with me. He's the only person I know who has also watched it all the way through! His memory is good as he hasn't watched any of it for a couple of years.

I bought this sweet chilli chicken noodle thing from the coop for my lunch today. I've been wanting to try it as it was sweet chilli and I love the stuff. So I did. I went for Amy's advice of cooking it in the oven for half an hour rather than the microwave for 2 minutes. Can't be too careful with chicken, safety first! It was okay. For £2.50 and 400 calories I can accept the lack of taste. Just know that making stuff yourself is so much more healthy and tasty. You know what's in it that way.

The backup freezer at the coop broke. So now the shop freezers are full to the brim of random stuff. Good luck trying to by anything from there.

I need a slap. That Dead Space drawing is on the verge of never being finished! And I know it'll be really good when it is. I need to find a piece of inspiration that will egg me on to draw. A film, a piece of music or something.. Something that'll make my creative juices flow again. I sit and try to do some but I do a couple of lines and stop myself because I know I don't want to do it. That's just a recipe for a ruined picture. I don't want that. I am very open to some suggestion and also let me know if you want to see a 'so-far' picture or if you'd like to wait for the finished product. Maybe I will pop a vote on the page for a week or something to see what you all want.

Looking back at this post it's been a real mishmash of things all in all. Brain was all over the place today! Sorry for no pictures, I didn't find anything to take a picture of today. I'll have another rummage through my phone tomorrow. Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment