Tuesday 14 May 2013

Badminton!

I just ate an apple. It was pretty tasty. Skin was too tough and it wasn't sour enough for my taste. I'll give it a 6. 

So today was Tuesday, I got up and took Amy to school. When I got in, I felt really awake and ready for the day but then I just zoned out. I felt awful, so much so that I dragged myself into bed feeling all drowsy. I didn't want to sleep so I watched some videos on my phone but I can't remember what I saw.. I can remember what I heard quite vividly. Don't know if I was asleep or not. Doesn't really matter to be honest does it?

I had a crazy crazy dream last night. I woke up thinking 'what the hell was that sh*t?' I dreamed that I was in Australia and that the government there ask you to go on a wildlife safety course as there are loads of different beasties out there. This particular lesson started with a man that looked like a skinny Steve Irwin saying 'welcome to squirrels and cats 101.' Yeah, it's that kind of weird. He went on to say stuff like 'remember, cats are a lot bigger than squirrels' and 'don't let it get at ya nuts.' I did a pretty good Australian impression for Amy of what he said that I was pretty proud of. Usually something happens in your day which influences your dreams but I don't think owning a cat would do this..

Just before Amy went to sleep today, she told me that the dentist had called her grandad asking if anyone had lost a rabbit. Someone found one running around the car park and decided the best place to hand it in would be the dentist. Yeah.. Logic.

I spent a lot of today watching things on my phone because they buffer faster and in better quality than a laptop. In my experience anyway. I watched Saturday's Doctor Who and it was okay. The episodes seem to be fluctuating in terms of how good they are week to week. This Saturdays looks awesome so if the trend continues - booyah! I've also been watching a YouTuber called PyroPuncher or Paul play a game called Game Developer Tycoon. It's a new casual cake where you start off in a garage developing your own games. You make money, get an office and staff and make better games and more money. By the end of it you can develop your own consoles, MMO's and even AAA games. It's quite addicting to watch and unfortunately the series is over as nothing more happens after 30 years in game time. Still good to watch.

So I bought my insurance with comparethemarket.com so that meant that I would have a resident of Meerkovo moving in with me! Amy was hoping for the baby meerkat whereas I was hoping for Sergei because I think he is awesome. We got..


Vassily! The apparent alcoholic Russian of Meerkovo. You even get a certificate to say its real which is typed like a meerkat. As in with poor grammar. I quite like him, Amy says he has creepy eyes.. I can see where she's coming from. They aren't the most welcoming beads in the world. He just makes me thinking Enemy At The Gates which is a great film about WW2 in Russia and the main character is a sniper called Vassily. Watch it!

Tea was a chicken korma. Goddam lovely it was. The end.

So we had some time to kill before we went to badminton, the court booking wasn't until 7:35. We decided to watch a film, one that Amy had seen and spoke about on Sky. It was called Its Kind Of A Funny Story. It's about a teenager who admits himself to a psych ward thinking he is going to kill himself. He meets a girl, they get all lovey dovey, he does some art and be sings. It's really good. Plus Zach Galifianakis is in it, with his beard of awesome awesomeness. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. 

Finally to the badminton. It seemed like the most appropriate title but its included last.. Logical? I get you excited about the title to make you stay until the end! Wuhahaha. Anyway, we went to Larkfield Leisure Centre which is probably the easiest and closest place to play. We were all a bit rusty as we hadn't played for a couple of years. After a while we all loosened up and got into it and then still missed everything other shot trying to get back in the old grove. We did use to play every week though.. So we should get back that way in time! SMASH! There's not a lot else I can really say other than chances are we will ache in the morning. Worth it!

So it's been raining. Well done captain obvious. But when my cats wet he doesn't like his bed but he likes the sofa. But he makes that wet. Silly thing.


Thanks for reading! I shall pause here as its almost midnight when I am finishing this and I want it to save and be out and shared today! Have a nice Wednesday. Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment