Thursday 30 May 2013

Trust..

Matthews app won't work for him to to his own blog so for some reason he has decided to entrust me with it instead...

Well just to introduce myself, I'm Amy, Matthews loving girlfriend of two and somewhat years :)

I don't really know what to type because this isn't something I normally do and to be honest it really doesn't come naturally so I shall give it my best shot and I'm sure I won't be allowed to do this again! 

Seeing as a blog post wasn't done yesterday let me think of something to say. Well I woke up at about 8.45am and then Matthew came and got me about 10am and we went back to his house for a little bit and then we went up to Sevenoaks so I could change some details on so,e stuffs that I won't say about because I'm awesome. We parked somewhere which is classed as cheap for that part of town which is always the best thing! After I sorted my bits out we then went down to currys so I could find a case for my beautiful new ipad that I got on Tuesday! Luckily I got the ipad on the last day of a promotion they were doing where you got a free £20 voucher which you could spend on more or less anything so I decided to get a purple case for. £10 and some purple headphone also £10 as you have to spend these vouchers at once as they don't give change. For anyone who knows me my favourite colour is purple. If everything could be purple, it would be but in my world it is :) any who after that we went back to Matthews to grab some lunch which consisted of a pasta pot which we shared and some toast. We also decided to watch some more of HIMYM which I know Matthew has blogged about in the past because its so awesome but we just haven't really bad the time to watch it! Matthew went to work at 3pm which is boring but I went home and got on with some of my coursework which felt like it took forever and then I watched some Britain's got talent as I had missed the last couple of days. My favourite so far is Jack the comedian, so funny and good for his age! Time passed and it was 10pm and I saw Matthew after he finished work for a quick 5 or 10 minutes which is always lovely and then I went to bed because I was rather sleepy from a productive day of not doing much! 

On to today which was more or less the same but minus the trip to Sevenoaks and anyone going to work! We basically has a lazy day of lounging around not doing to much. There was me playing on my new toy and Matthew playing on his beloved Xbox! Time flies when you're being lazy! We had out tea from the chippy which consisted of burger and chips and it was lovely :) Matthew bought some ice cream that the shop we normally go had discontinued but has now brought back and I bought some 'Tropical' Capri suns but when we got home they turned out to be black current and that is the worst flavour! We decided to go back later and change them to the right flavour which was successfully accomplished at 10pm! We then we actually watched BGT when it was on at 7.30pm and still carried on the trend of being lazy! Yay! After that was the fiasco of changing my drinks and then going home to bed where I am typing this :) 

I'm in hope that this hasn't been to boring and that I may be allowed to do this again in the very far future because I know I'm not good at this blogging thing! 

I shall leave you all with a picture which I came across on 9GAG which is so true and always happens! 
Nice to blog y'all,
Amy :)


1 comment: